Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Choice
    Posted: September 17 2012 at 3:08pm
Do you wear your hairstyle for yourself or your spouse (significant other)?
I have always found short hair and bangs very attractive...physically it is what I am attracted to.
For the most part, my wife had worn her hair shorter (though not necessarily short enough or not quite the style I perfer).
She has decided to grow her hair out - that is bad enough for me - but is also growing her bangs out - I love bangs more than I love short hair!

So, do you wear your hair for yourself, your spouse, or a blend of the two?
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 4:14pm
There you are.  Your the one who said, "I, 'meaning me,' speak for all males when I say I like long hair and most guys do."

I still think I am right...

Do you ever see a young 3 year old boy saying, "I think that 3 year old girl with a short page boy haircut, blue jeans, black sneakers and a black tank top... faded jeans and a blue tank top is a girl?"  I don't think so.  We are what we are conditioned to think we are.  Does it have an effect on guys?  I think so.  When a guy sees someone.  "Who is it? A guy or a girl?  Look?  Long hair from the back?  Must be a girl!"  That makes sense to them... until they see thqt beard!  Yuck!

These things stick with a guy and long hair becomes a sure inviting think sexually when they get older. Even when they see a full bodied girl with "those" things a "that" thing, The little boy areas still come out true... right?  Like their long girly hair...

But, right now I don't want to spare on this.  We agree on this.  Why do you and I agree on why a girl wear's her hair for her sugnificant other?

I wish I was you.  Long hair on a woman or girl means nothing.  Short hair is just as sexy as long hair...  I could feel so differently and all the pain and trials in my lifetime woiuld have created a different person...

Strange... there are some women who are like that.  It's not fair!  Yes, women can have short hair and be sexy! Even to me.  I am so confused!

"So, do you wear your hair for yourself, your spouse, or a blend of the two?"

If the guy doesn't speak up, will she ever know if her hair is inviting?  Guys, a womans hair, no matter how long it is, is just hair to her.  All that beautiful long hair in the sink when she washes it is just a giant unattractive mop to her when she looks at it.  You, young man?  It's like, wow!  But, you say nothing!  This gives girls a mixed signal.  It makes them think you just don't care about her hair.  Yet, feminine stuff is so cool to you... but, you never say anything about just the basics...

I guess it's the way it is.  And, this is why girls and woman wear there hair the way they do.  Because you guys just think of those two classic aread of a woman... booobs and.. there... yet, never let them  know there is something else?  Cool stuff... like their eyes, the way they trust you.  The way they are peoplke just like you.  Or are just so superficial... or whatever?

Back to women.  For guys and girls... men and women.

Women want to make sure that their hair is inviting to men.  There is no other inviting moral boost than a guy who stares invitingly at a girls beautiful hair.  It tells them.  "I am inviting to men!"  "I still have it."

Yet, they still want to style their hair in a way that can be inviting to the women.  "I am professional.  Can you see that?  I can make myself in this world and make my dreams come true.  No man can tell me I can not achieve this...

Why is it that guys get so bent out of shape when a girl cuts her hair from long to a short bob?  It's becasue they liked it the girly way you wore it and they have no guts to tell you they appreciate it... until it happens.  And, suddenly, ladies you find the guys or guy in your life changing purspective.

Ok... just going nowhere with this...

Women wear their hair for both reasons.  They want to make sure their hair is unviting to woman and men.  Everyday this woman has to endure the critism of other woman.  This is important to them.  They need to know that they are attractive to other women.  Even as a man, I can see this.  Yet, they want to make sure their hairstyle is inviting to men... so they can find a guy... just as guys want to find girls... because of loneliness and to make a family...

It is about balance... between other women and men.

Maybe a WOMANS VIEW POINT ABOUT BEAUTY IS FIXED, so she can see only one view point.  But, guys..? Maybe we should make this view point the way they have.  Maybe we should allow them to see are view point.  Ok I said enough...
Guys like me notice!
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2012 at 8:13am
We both like long hair. My hairs are little bit curly. He love them as they are. And I also like them as it is so I like to leave them simply open or a pony.
shilpa173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shilpa173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 2:07am
Hi
   nowdays my hair is falling and growth is slow how to stop it.
dainik bhasker

Edited by Administrator - October 22 2012 at 3:36pm
ArtemisMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtemisMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 11:01am
My wife likes my hair kind of long but it's a lot easier for me to deal with short. So I just grow it out for her, then I get it cut short for myself. She likes watching it grow, and I like having it easy to deal with for a couple of months.
My hairdresser also got a  kick out of it, I think she really enjoyed buzzing huge clumps of hair off my head. She moved away recently and now I need to find another that will have as much fun.
subashseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subashseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2013 at 4:43am

Every generation goes through more and more transformations and capitalizes on current trends of Hair Styles.

Edited by Administrator - January 19 2013 at 11:04am
julia002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julia002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 9:35am
I agree.  Hair popularity comes and goes.  Remember Farrah Fawcett's wings?  They have cycled back in and out a couple of times.  The thing is, they change every time to update them.  I bet we could find some Farrah wings out there on current celebs if we looked.  
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 8:04pm
I wear my hairstyle for me, it's basically my choice every morning on how I want to style my hair and how I want it to look. I don't consider what anyone else wants my hair to look like when I am styling my hair. My husband always compliments me on how I look after I get ready no matter what I chose to do to my hair or what length it is.

You may like short hair and bangs but ultimately it is your wife's hair so she should wear it however she feels comfortable. It is just hair so I'm sure it won't change your relationship in any way and hair is versatile and can always be changed.
liseely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liseely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2013 at 1:58am
A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention,

passengers. We have lost one of Buy WOW Gold our

engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we

will arrive an hour late as a r esult."
Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We

just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one and to get . We

will now arrive in London three hours late."
At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake www.arm2teeth.com," he

shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!"

personalgame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote personalgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 4:14am
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Buy RS Gold|
cheap diablo 3 Gold|Buy WOW Gold
lili075249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lili075249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2013 at 12:59am
A latest Wow gold-wide arbitrary event touched just about every one and just about every individual world the Fut 14 coins for IOS Wow gold's gaming firm, Jagex, unveiled it, as planned. many gamers worried that it experienced been a substantial glitch as well as worse - however it experienced been a specific hint concerning an amazingly very carefully prepared update coming soon.
julfinfax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julfinfax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2014 at 8:02pm
Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they took out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat.The waiter became quite concerned and marched over and told them,“You can’t eat your own sandwiches here!”The attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches

http://www.rsore.com/
http://www.fifa14coinstrader.com/
jessbuurman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessbuurman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2014 at 1:49am
 hello everyone!! Are you looking for nice and stylish hair

accessories.? I have a very good suggestion for you guys is a very great online store for hair accessories
You will feel pleasure , Happy shopping and keep smiling always 

Edited by gbruenning - January 02 2015 at 10:54am
SHOP THE LATEST FASHION IN HIGH STREET STYLE.Runway or the street.Fashion and YOU.Casual with attitude,simple with style.Let's show the world how you walk your runway this season.
Dayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 2:15pm
For myself and only for myself. I have to be happy first and foremost.
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2015 at 9:30pm
Hi there. I would wear my hairstyle for my self and spouse. I love to style my hair. It makes me more attractive. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic