Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lipstick Of The Stars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
freddysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lipstick Of The Stars
    Posted: September 21 2012 at 5:33pm
In Touch Magazine had a very cool article back in April of 2012 where they listed various stars by their favorite lipstick colors and even provided some quotes.  I cut out the article and wanted to share it because it was so interesting.  I hope you all like it as well.

1.  Nicki Minaj who loves pink was tagged by In Touch as Pink Panther.  The quote from Nicki is "I can't see myself without pink lipstick.  If there was no more (pink lipstick) I'd be useless."

2.  Katy Perry never wears lip gloss.  Why?  She said "I move around too much - my hair gets in it, and it streaks on my face."  She may get lipstick on her teeth, but it's worth it to avoid the gloss.

3.  Jennifer Aniston - InTouch mentioned that Jennifer Aniston has been rumored to have had her lips "done" but it has not been confirmed.  Not famous for her lipstick, Jen has supposedly said "All that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me."

4.  Ke$ha loves outrageous lipstick and has been known to wear just about every color.  She was labeled as Blue Valentine.  She is quoted as saying "In my bag is my passport, condoms and blue lipsticks."  At least the lady has her priorities in place.

5.  Madonna labeled Material Grill says "I'm not obsessed with candy anymore, not that my teeth are rotten."

6.  Nicole Scherzinger - Her labe is All Dolled Up.  Although no longer on The X Factor she says "I'd be a horrible lip-syncher."

7.  Angelina Jolie is famous for her lips.  She won the title of Trout Pout and says "I am odd-looking" and says "I think I look like a funny Muppet." 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic