Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleaching Hair advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleaching Hair advice
    Posted: September 22 2012 at 3:29am
So how do you safely bleach hair and minimize splits when getting it done at a salon? When choosing a salon, is there anything I should ask to ensure they safely bleach hair? Like, certain helpful products they use in combo with bleach to minimize damage and keep hair healthy and full of body?
I have waist length hair so it's more important to be safe than if I had say, only chin length hair. thanksSmile
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2012 at 12:12am
With hair that long I wouldn't go through a full head bleach. You might look into getting a half or a full head highlights. Bleach can be very damaging yes but if done right its still damaging lol.
You want someone who has a portfolio of blonde colors or bleaches. You can always ask if a stylist has a portfolio not all do. Ask a lot of questions if you feel comfortable with how they respond and they have a lot of detail or explanations make sense to you then they are probably safe. Most stylist who are afraid of bleach will not know how to answer a lot of questions or will discourage you to no end lol.
Most people will start out with highlights when merging into a full bleach its not as damaging and though it takes longer growing your hair back out takes way longer.
Most important if you do get highlights or full head bleach try not to shampoo as often. Condition at least every 2 weeks with a mask or a deep conditioner. Avoid heat such as blow dryers straightners if your going to curl use sponge curlers. I know everyone says avoid heat but seriously i have been platinum blonde for many years avoid heat lol.
Also when finding a salon ask what products they use (brand of bleaches)I personally love Matrix V lights, Redken blonde icing, and scruples. I dont like wella to drying to the hair but that is me personally. I also don't care for chi lightner its not as hyped as some say imo.
Its all personal preference.
Lastly after a highlight or a bleach my favorite toner is matrix 10A and 10V.
It gives the perfect shade without the yellow. =)
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 4:22am
significant shops have ladies arranged outdoors to get a lot of hrs waiting to acquire as many bargains as they possibly can. Much more compact or nearby shops function much more compact options and include the occasion for any couple of days or maybe per week. hublot replica .
If seeing a sample evening dress occasion or maybe a shop getting a fixed concept, you might leave empty handed. Do not waste power on unflattering designs and styles christian louboutin short boots . , particularly because time is usually restricted and shops are generally rather hectic. Be prepared, but in addition flexible. You might stumble upon a versatile dress that might be utilized on various occasions, mascot costumes permitting you to certainly be ideal evening dress and extremely stunning.
Regardless if you're buying a simple evening gown or maybe a expensive dress designer wedding gowns . , the option criteria are identical. You need to maintain your theme inside your thoughts. Could it be a particular formal occasion, or some thing like which you may require sooner or later and you have to be prepared? Limit your options to be able to concentrate on the evening dresses that improve and designate your beauty and elegance. Maintain a balanced view, rolex pocket watch . although. Even whenever you determine to go on the web and do a preliminary study you'll possibly not uncover the identical cuts and dresses you'd saved. If you are on a tight spending budget or money is really a issue, you are able to generally benefit from the numerous the party dresses buy occasions that happen all seasons lengthy. They are generally held a few occasions annually, mainly within the finish of every and each season. They are occasions exactly where significant
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic