Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Nightmares!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Nightmares!
    Posted: September 29 2012 at 9:33pm
Guys like me notice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 9:59pm
It's time to put our hair nightmares on the site!  It's coming up to Holloween!  So, we must create a suitable thread for holloween!

So, put down your Hair Boutique nightmares...

If you dare?

What are your most horrible experiences relating to your hair?

Did you actually experience any?  Do have imagination enough so create a story?

Put the story down.  No story?  What about a dream?

Better yet, have you had a dream?  A dream of such nightmare preportions that you can not utter it in sound conscience... to anyone...even to your self?

Or, maybe it seems mundane.  "Someone took scissors and cut my bangs to my nose!  I was so upset!"  Sounds so mundane... except, you couldn't move as these scissors came down and... snip... snip... snip and then... my hair it was???

Yeh, right... scares everyone... just stupid little snips that mean nothing.  Yet, your boyfriend loves your hair and these scissors came down like the hand of the devil and began to... your own boyfriend... whjo said and shown love for your... until the scissors came down...and you were pinned...just pinned and could do nothing except watch as you hair was chopped to a short point that???

Snip?

Ho? Too stupid... who would ever care about a scissors coming down while you are pinned down and can't move... while these scissors start to cut.  Yet, you know you are awake... yet, hope for sleep... while your boyfriend seems to relish the idea of creating a new hairstyle.  But he turns into something else.  That person who always wanted your hair cut because you never liked it and they wanted that length... and you are pinned down and can do nothing about it? Then he takes ahavewr... until?

I think I am OK?

And?

You long haired girls are laughing at this, because you think it's funny, because why should anyone love long hair... you loved the idea of short hair... until the shaver came and in your nightmare you saw it.  As it hit your head... It was gone.  You laughed, because you wanted it that way...

But, your hair grew so long you were smothered... all in two seconds and you can't breethe... because too much hair is growing and no matter where you go... it's just growing non-stop until you just can't believe that it just can't stop?

No one is exempt from this thread!  We all have had nightmares.  So, what is your nightmare?
Guys like me notice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 10:20pm
Well I started it.  Ok I must reply...

right?  My s**&?

Fine... Ok I started it, I should own up to it right?  If I put something down I have to go into myself and throw something hair related... that scared me... haunted me... even if it seems so stupid that putting it down makes me look stupid?

Which goes into hair related stuff that a GUY has?  Meaning that most guys will put down something so trivial... maybe... I shouldn't judge... but, creates in me a private area that says...

You got yourself into this... you better own up to hair related stuff, for even a guy?

So, what is your greatist fear?

Your all thinking the obvious... like someone I am close too, like a girlfriend or a wife I don't have, because I have none now... and the close relationship I had with her that is now dead.  She never appreciated my love for her long hair.  She thought her own hair was nothing and my attraction was absolutely nothing.  But that is superficial.  Just many spokes in a dying relationship... that had nothing to do with it... differences between each other that created until destruction... anyways.

She had beautiful hair... and loved it.  NOW, I will not...ever.  Never get myself into that relationship ever again.  I feel cursed because of my attraction to hair.

So, I tell you what I have learned over the years.  The attraction of hair and all the psychology, sociology and beautiful things... and savor them, because maybe... just maybe someone may see what you are actually worth... the beauty of a woman inside and out that deserves the appreciatation she deserves.  Being of such beauty, and deserving of everything that not only a woman deserves, but a whole intergrated person.

Just a bunch of words right?  NO matter how I feel, I know that anything.  I have those feelings holding on to beliefs.  Yet, this world never accepts grand ideas like that.

So, that is my nightmare.  Knowing everything I know in this world is just a lie.

So what is your nightmare?Cry

Guys like me notice!
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2012 at 4:09am
Very artistic with words, you should write a book. Not sure that I can compete with a scary story with such detai,l but I'll write one up about my terrifying demon of a hair stylist I once had long long ago. 
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic