Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BEAUTY PROBLEMS AND HOW TO SOLVE THEM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
farah shash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farah shash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEAUTY PROBLEMS AND HOW TO SOLVE THEM
    Posted: October 11 2012 at 11:40am
1. EYESHADOW FALLOUT

Ever noticed how after putting eyeshadow on you’ll sometimes end up with fallen pigments on your cheeks? When looking at beauty problems and how to solve them, it’s all about prevention. In this instance, try holding a folded piece of tissue underneath your eye when applying to catch any fallout.
2. CAKEY EYE CONCEALER

This problem has more to do with the product you’re using. Ditch the heavy cream concealer and opt for a liquid formula instead. If you’re using concealer under the eyes, choose one with a peachy base to balance out any blueish tones in the skin. I lash
3. CLUMPY MASCARA
The quest for perfect lashes is never ending! When it comes to beauty problems and how to solve them, clumpy mascara is a big one. The product you use plays a big part, but nothing’s perfect so when you do end up with clumpy lashes, gently separate them with a fine eyelash/brow comb or with a clean, dry mascara brush.
4. GUNKY GLOSS

As much as I love a good lip gloss, I hate when it gets all gunky and leaves a white film around the edges of my lips. It’s usually caused by dry and flaky lips in the first place, so exfoliate beforehand to make sure lips are smooth.
5. LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH
When it comes to beauty problems and how to solve them, this is one of the most embarrassing yet easiest to prevent. Lipstick usually ends up on your teeth because lipstick has gotten on the inside of your lips
6. MASCARA SMEARS
I can’t count the number of times when I’ve applied mascara only to blink suddenly and have it transferred either to my eyelids or under eye area. Instead of removing all your makeup and starting from scratch, wait for the mascara to dry and dab the areas with a cotton bud to remove the dots of mascara.

i lash

lashes
felicia.jupet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2014 at 3:10am
Love these videos about fixing makeup mistakes 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/fix-mascara-smudges_n_4373291.html
MiaMackenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiaMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2018 at 1:46pm
Great post, thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic