Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Single long haired male 27 5'9 inches,weigh 185 ibs.{muscular built} dark brown eyes,dark brown long hair,handsome ,loves bodybuilding {not obsessed with it},going out, hitting the movies,dance clubs,i'm nice,sincere,honest I am A STRAIGHT MALE DON'T SMOKE OR USE DRUGS,I'm looking for a SLHF starting at age 21 to 35.....i'm looking for a female with super long to extremely long hair.....hair to the butt or pass....longer the better...i think very long haired women are very romantic and feminine looking....i love a Lady Godiva looking female
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
I forgot to add to my message....i'm seeking a Rapunzel from United States and from the state of OHIO
Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Hi Mike,My name is Julie and I'm 23. I live in Ohio and have knee-length hair. Sometimes I even have curls at the bottom. But my hair is becoming a pain in the butt to take care of. And I get tired of all the guys telling me what beautiful hair I have since its red. One guy even wanted me to let him brush. But I feel I'm getting too much attention that centered on my hair. I plan to shave it all off. I'm sorry, but I just have to. I'll be even more beautiful without knee-length hair.Julie
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Greetings, Julie.I can understand your feelings, which have been expressed by a number of people on this board. As much as I'd like to talk you out of cutting it, trying to would only reinforce your beliefs. Just make sure you're sure before you do it. Knee-length hair reflects a significant investment of your time; but, as I'm sure many women would attest, it is too easy to invest too much "identity" into it. That seems to be one of the dangers you are addressing.In that light, I would like to offer a couple of thoughts: 1) If you're going to do it and would like to actually make some money doing it, contact hairdj@aol.com. He has a company called the Progressive Hair Club, and they pay models for the opportunity to videotape shavings or other long-to-(very)-short events like that, and it could be an opportunity for fun, too. 2) Save a braid for yourself, but also consider donating your hair to the "Make a Wish" foundation - they make wigs for children who, for various medical reasons, have no hair of their own. There was an article in our paper about a 12-yr-old girl who has her hair cut each year for that purpose. 3) Forget 1&2 and allow me the opportunity to either photograph, cut and/or have it for myself. Admittedly, that's just a bit self-serving, but it's worth a try. >;-)A wail will go up from all long-hair lovers, but you must do what you feel is best for you and your sanity and your future happiness. Best wishes, Julie.--Bruce :-)>> Hi Mike,> My name is Julie and I'm 23. I live in Ohio> and have knee-length hair. Sometimes I even have> curls at the bottom. But my hair is becoming a> pain in the butt to take care of. And I get tired> of all the guys telling me what beautiful hair> I have since its red. One guy even wanted me to> let him brush. But I feel I'm getting too much> attention that centered on my hair. I plan to> shave it all off. I'm sorry, but I just have to.> I'll be even more beautiful without knee-length> hair.> Julie
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Hi Julie before you go doing something foolish my shaving off your beautiful long knee length tresses you should E-Mail me and we could talk. I just don't like long hair i like the person . Long hair is nice but it's the heart that counts. Are you single ? If you are would you like to go out sometime cause we both live close to eachother. Were both in Ohio. Red hair is very beautiful and i wish you would think before you cut your hair off. You will regret it cause alot of women wish they could have long hair like you. If you like you could E-Mail me back and we could talk.Don't cut your hair. Are you familiar with THE LONG HAIR SITE www.tlhs.org. All about long hair maybe you will change your mind. Mike
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Julie i don't know why you even responded to my ad. I was asking for a Rapunzel that wanted to keep her long hair not to shave it off. So why did you respond to tell me your shaving off your hair ? I don't want to hear that. I want a date with a women with long hair. Mike
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Well, Mike, I know you might not like this, but I am Rapunzel no longer. All I know is that it feels good not to have all that hair!!! Some of my friends at college encouraged me to shave my head and now I am a bald woman!! And dang proud of it!! Well, I hope you find your Rapunzel. Sorry that I could not be the one for you!!
Jenni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Hi Mike Id like to help you also. I was going to responed to your post but saw Rapunzel soon not to be post and was inspired. I have long blonde hair past my kness curly wavey and thick. I too im tired of guys just want to brush my hair play with telling me its so beautiful it is.It seems all the care about is my hair. Its a pain also so ive decided to shave my head also very soon so I can be liked for me and not my long hair.Jenni
eric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Wow.What has this turned into, a head shaving site?I find it unfortunate that these women have had such bad experiences. What a waste it is to cut off something they have worked so hard to keep.It all caomes back to two things. 1. A man who only expresses his pleasure in a woman's hair. 2. A woman's need to find out if "he loves me and not just my hair."Where is the balance between the two? Where is the ability for two people to enjoy a similar interest. I would love to have someone that I could share this with. To be able to brush and help take care of her beautiful hair would be a pleasure for me and I would think it is something that a woman could also enjoy.But, why do people forget the reason for the relationship? Isn't it to find a life partner? Isn't about finding the person that you love and admire?Maybe I'm in the wrong personals. All I see here is men looking for hair and women who are sick of men. I love long hair. I guess that's an interest that I was hoping I would find in common with someone.Maybe I should give a suggestion...Look into her eyes. Talk to her. Learn about her and what makes her tick. Find the other common interests. You might find that the only attraction you had was her hair or you might find that what is inside her is just as beautiful as what is outside.So if it's important to you, cut off your hair. But, keep in mind you are changing who you are. If you are a person who has had long hair for a long time, it does become part of who you are. If you cut it to find out if someone really loves you, maybe there is a probleem to begin with. Cutting your hair will only make things worse by removing a common interest.So, cut your hair. It's just unfortunate that you have had such bad experiences in your life.It saddens me that there are such ignorant men out there and women that won't (or can't) share a passion. This site doesn't do much more that depress me and make me feel that this is a passion that can't be shared in a healthy relationship.-Eric
Cathi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
> Wow.> What has this turned into, a head shaving> site?Don't let it get you down, Eric--I believe Rapunzel and Jenni are pulling Mike's chain.You're right, of course--and in a way, so are they. But as long as guys leave messages on this site with the expectation of a date with Crystal Gayle II, ladies with long hair will avoid replying, and some--or other guys in disguise--will leave the 'nutso' replies.How, about it, fellas--less of the Rapunzel stuff, and lets hear more about the rest of your lives--tell us about you, what are you like, what ELSE interests you, what do you do for fun (BESIDES comb, brush, tease, braid, shampoo, look-at hair).I'd guess that most of the guys who've left messages here are a real bunch of great guys, but who would know it? All we know is that you like hair. That's great, but what ELSE do you like? What's your idea of a fun date? Sports buff? Rock concerts? Camping/fishing? Quiet night with a pizza, a video and your best girl? COME ON, GUYS; GIVE US GIRLS A BREAK--TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOU! Most of the other dating boards talk about all sorts of stuff, and you guys need to, too.Go back and take a look at Marie's post--she talked all sorts of stuff about herself, and probably got plenty of replies. You might too--BUT TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOURSELF BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU WANT LONG HAIR. Mine isn't long now, I prefer a pageboy--but I'd be willing to grow it longer if I had a great relationship with a guy and he asked me to.Karen has encouraged you guys to be yourselves and less with the hair. Now I will--GUYS, LESS HAIR, MORE YOU-PLEASE?
Mike View Drop Down

Jenni and Julie i understand your trying to teach us guys a lesson about liking long haired women only. It's my perogative what i like. I am attracted to long haired women only. So the joke is getting old come up with a new subject. I just went along to show how stupid you two sounded.A women with knee length hair isn't gonna respond to an ad about a guy wanting real long hair,she will shave it off without telling someone if she was planning on doing it. So grow up !
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Man oh man, Cathi,It's sounds like I just encountered an awesome gal here on this message board. You sound really cool!!! Well, just to let you know, this Rapunzel is actually a guy named Eugene from St. Louis who was just actually fooling around with this messsage board. I just thought I'd have a little fun breaking some hearts!!!! A little misuse of the message board. By the way, Cathi, if you're interested, I'm 26, single white male (attractive), blue eyes, ash-blond hair (looks brown), 5'11" and slender at 185 lbs. I am currently searching for a job in law enforcement and graduated from college. I might plan on law school since police departments give tuition reimbursements. Or a computer science degree. I speak German, Russian, read French. Since this is the "I want a long haired woman message board", I might as well admit that I like long hair, but also really short hair as well. So, you're pageboy is ok. I'd like to know more about you, so if you're interested, leave a message and I'll leave my AOL address with my name highlighted when I respond to you messaged via this board.Well, hopefully you're interested,Your friend, Eugene
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Go spank it somewhere else, Eugene. Too damn many trolls out already.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic