Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dyed my hair for the first time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sbp8276 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbp8276 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dyed my hair for the first time
    Posted: October 13 2012 at 1:58pm
I did a home color for the first time and have never dyed my hair before.  My natural color is a light brown.  The front roots of my hair turned out lighter blonde than the rest of my hair the rest of my hair just looks a couple shades lighter than my natural color.  How do I fix this?
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2012 at 11:53pm
For future any time you go lighter on your hair (box dyes from walmart suck) fyi. You always apply to mid and ends apply to roots last. The heat from your scalp activates the process faster at root area. So you can reapply to mid and ends or you can try using a toner for mid and ends avoid roots as they will lighten. If you reapply to mid and ends you do not need to leave on as long as the first time just watch the color close. You can also Just go to sally's and grab another color close to what your goal is and re dye all of it. 
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic