Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New Message Board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FRED View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Message Board
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
I don't know if anyone has notice but i don't see any woman posting any messages or even responding to one. I think your heart was in the right place to start this board but it has turned out to be a male wish list.good luck!! fred
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
> I don't know if anyone has notice but i don't> see any woman posting any messages or even responding> to one. I think your heart was in the right place> to start this board but it has turned out to be> a male wish list.> good luck!! fredFred,Yes you're right. At this moment this message board does seem to a male wish list. But, rest assured that Karen & I are working diligently to increase the traffic on this board. It's tough trying to figure out how to intice women to visit this board, without them feeling that this is a meat market and that the men are only interested in their physical attributes (long hair). If anyone out there has any suggestions about how we can improve this board, please let us know.Jeff.
xoom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic