Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best product line for bleached hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kristiemlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristiemlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best product line for bleached hair?
    Posted: October 17 2012 at 7:31pm
I have very bleached out hair which is in decent condition, but looking for best product line to improve. I have been using K-pak for a couple years and think I need something different.
Organic, TIGI, Schwartzkopf, Pureology......???
Thanks for any suggestions!
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 2:11am
I love Purology and I LIKE Joyko but I have to switch things out like often. I just started using Living Proof again and love that stuff to the mask treatment is really really good.
My newest thing is MONOI by Carols Daughter (Repairing) OMG this stuff is amazing and it smells so good. It is sulfate free the mask treatment and the washout conditioner are just fabulous. Smells good to but I advise not to eat it lol.
They have another line that is chocolate or something haven't tried it as I am afraid I may want to eat it to JK. I also am bleached Platinum have been for years and my water is so hard here it sucks. This stuff is really helping me out and it cheaper than Purology which I still love but this Monoi is the icing on the cake for sure along with Living Proof.

Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2012 at 12:06pm
I would recommend using Organic Color Systems' care line. There is the Aqua Boost line if your hair is missing moisture, and the Power Build line if your hair missing protein. Both lines have a shampoo, conditioner, and a reconstructor which should help to improve the health of your hair. Plus these products do not contain any harmful chemicals, such as parabens and sulfates, but instead contain natural and certified organic ingredients.

http://www.organiccolorsystems.com/salon-products/organic-care-systems/
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 1:50pm
oh and I see it's a ten has a line out just for blondes. Purology also has a line out just for blondes I have used that one and I like it. 
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic