Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cocco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cocco
    Posted: October 19 2012 at 6:51pm
I have a diabetic dog. I have to give her two insulin shots a day. Diabetics can lead to other problems and believe me over the years (cocco is 8 years old) we seem to get more than our share of problem. I think by now we have spent close to $15K in vet bills. But what can one do when you love your doggie. She is like one of the family and I do my best to take care of her. 
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 4:44pm
Hi Stevie,

Wow.  You are so devoted to your dog.  I have a friend with a diabetic cat and not only have there been really high vet bills but his cat is not a fan of the shots.  He's been scratched many times trying to give his beloved kitty her shots.  I am so impressed that you are so good to your dog.  Kudos.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2012 at 11:53am
Thanks for the kind words.

I feel as if I'm qualified to be a Dog Nurse. If any wealthy people out there is looking for someone to take care of all their dogs needs, let me know :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic