Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marie Leishman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Leishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
My hair is pretty long and I just don't know what to do with it. I want to find somen cool ways to do my hair. I do not want to cut it, I just barely got long layers in my hair. I have tried the "Flower Girl" look with two braids connecting in the back. I wanted to try some kind of braiding or twisting thing, but it always seems to look funny. Is there anyway you can help me?Thanks, Marie
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Hi Marie...I sent you email about this question. You may want to repost this hair question on Hair Talk too.Best WishesKaren
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Hi Marietry a french braid or braid your hair and put in a bun i find that very sexie on a woman.>> Hi Marie...> I sent you email about this question. You> may want to repost this hair question on Hair> Talk too.> Best Wishes> Karen
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Hi Marie dont be dum.dont ever cut your hair just trim it but let grow.> My hair is pretty long and I just don't know> what to do with it. I want to find somen cool> ways to do my hair. I do not want to cut it, I> just barely got long layers in my hair. I have> tried the "Flower Girl" look with two> braids connecting in the back. I wanted to try> some kind of braiding or twisting thing, but it> always seems to look funny. Is there anyway you> can help me?> Thanks, Marie
RJ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Marie, There are many attractive up styles that are easy to fix. French twists and buns are my favorites. Place a pony tail high on your head and then roll it into a bun. Use a band or clip to change the appearance. This makes a nice, soft looking bun and is sexy and sophisticated looking for work or nights out on the town. You would be surprised the number of guys who love the look of a nice bun. Maybe Karen of Hair Boutique can show some detailed pics of different bun styles. Good luck and please, Marie, keep it long !!!> My hair is pretty long and I just don't know> what to do with it. I want to find somen cool> ways to do my hair. I do not want to cut it, I> just barely got long layers in my hair. I have> tried the "Flower Girl" look with two> braids connecting in the back. I wanted to try> some kind of braiding or twisting thing, but it> always seems to look funny. Is there anyway you> can help me?> Thanks, Marie
darnleyj1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnleyj1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 1:17pm
HI MARIE DO YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK IF SO CHECK OUT MY AD I LIKE TO SHAMPOO N.Y.WOMEN.I GIVE A FANTASTIC SCALP MASSAGE AND SHAMPOO.NEED HELP CALL ME.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic