Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MASCARA BRUSHES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ayamosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayamosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MASCARA BRUSHES
    Posted: October 21 2012 at 8:51am

1. THE WAND
So you’ve probably seen in all kinds of different mascaras, the brushes that are just at the tip and are shaped like a ball.

These are actually wand brushes and they are super innovative and work great! These pea-sized bristle balls will grab up any and all lashes from every corner and will enhance them beautifully!

2. NATURAL BRUSH
With all of the different mascara brushes out there, which ones are going to make your lashes really stand out? Well, for me, I love all of them, but when I am really looking to go with a natural look, instead of dramatic.

3. CLASSIC BRUSH
Another mascara brush that is one of my favorites is the classic brush. This brush is great for beginners and in Great Lash by Maybelline – this is the brush to learn on! It’s not too dense, it’s not going to keep all kinds of mascara formula on it and it’s easy to use! If you are just learning how to use mascara.

4. LONG & SHORT BRUSH
The cool thing about this particular mascara brush is the fact that it was designed to catch any and all lashes that you have, while making sure that they are lengthened and beautiful!

5. HOUR GLASS BRUSH
The hour glass mascara brush is absolutely one of my favorite brushes! Not only does it give your lashes volume and lift, but it’s also a great way to allow your lashes to get thick and beautifully coated.

6. RUBBER BRISTLE BRUSH
Rubber bristle brushes might not be my favorite, but that’s only because I am partial to nylon, but these brushes can come in handy when you have really sensitive eyes and lashes.

7. DENSELY PACKED BRUSH
Now, if you are looking for tons of volume, tons of mascara and a ton of length, the densely packed mascara brush is the one for you!

Edited by Administrator - October 22 2012 at 3:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic