Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OverWhelmed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OverWhelmed
    Posted: October 21 2012 at 11:20am
I'm usually pretty organized but at times I seem to have so much to do, that I simply don't do it.  As I write this, I have a list a  mile long. I know, the only way to get things done is one at a time.

Has anyone else ever felt that way. They feel so overwhelmed with things to do that they don't do any of them. I just want to go to bed :)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2012 at 1:05pm

We all feel overwhelmed at times life can get very busy. The important thing to remember is not to let all the things you have to do make you stressed and burnt out. Always try to keep things in perspective and set realistic goals for yourself every day. Why don’t you make a smaller list? Instead of putting everything you have to do on one giant list break the list down into smaller lists one small list per day of the week from most important to least that way you will only have a few things to tackle each day rather than thinking you have to get everything done all at once. Also it’s important to make some time each day to relax no matter what you have to do. Make sure you let yourself take breaks to recoup.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic