Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taylor Swift SUPER BLUNT BANGS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 9:52am
Frankly, those Getty photos look quite disappointing. Like she has no idea what to do with the shorter hair or how to wear it.

More photos at here:
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4409847
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 10:01am
Surprised she actually cut off that much. I am not a fan of the bang...too much of a swoop. Think the hairstyle would look better just straight with bangs...but experimentation is good maybe it will morph into something better
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 10:24am
Yikes. No part of that hair is more flattering than the before version. Looks like a badly-styled wig.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/647fb6307637884
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 12:14pm
I don't think it looks bad, but I liked the before (with the shorter bangs) better.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I think the darker color mentioned previously was due to the lighting, or the lack thereof.  She also included in her tweet "short hair, don't care."  I guess that's a matter of perspective.
If she doesn't care, why should we care?

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 9:53pm
It does amaze me just how much attention this is getting on the internet; I stopped cycling through pages after about six when I Googled her haircut.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2014 at 1:26pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 1:11pm
This is awesome, mostly because I really don't like her that much (she was the Johnny Cash of Country music because in my opinion, she can't carry a tune in bucket; now that she's switched to Pop music, I don't have to listen to her on my radio anymore).

Edited by HAWG - April 07 2015 at 6:26pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 2:48pm
I like the look...though agree with others...she is overrated as a singer.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2015 at 8:31am
She sings, too? Well, that's nice. What's important is that she takes a good picture and she does that better than just about anybody in the public eye these days. Being a good musician is kind of secondary in popular music, I think. Pop Sugar seems to be going a bit far with the whole "mob" "blob" thing and all. The reality is she's obviously growing it out and this is a transitional phase.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic