Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What food makes your hair grow back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aledsnape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aledsnape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What food makes your hair grow back
    Posted: October 24 2012 at 8:00am
My hair is kind of short and I would like to grow it out.I wanted to know what food makes your hair grow longer when you eat it.

Edited by Administrator - October 24 2012 at 5:24pm
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 1:19pm
Basically anything fresh and healthy.  Feed your body vitamins, minerals, and proteins and your hair will grow long and look good. Feed your body lots of fats, sugars, and processed foods,and your hair will suffer.

Edited by Administrator - December 23 2012 at 6:50pm
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 12:35am
Just like other parts of body the cells and Processes that support strong, vibrant hair depend on a balanced diet. Try to eat food, which is full of vitamins and proteins. Some resources for getting natural vitamins are eggs, bananas, beer, oats, raisins, Oysters.
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 5:27am
A balanced diet of lean proteins ,fruits ,whole grains and plenty of green vegetables are great boosters for healthy hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic