Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raaj1312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raaj1312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help
    Posted: November 03 2012 at 11:29pm
I am a boy 20years old i have long hair of 4 feet.i love long hair. my mother want that my hairs grow fast more long she care for my long hair she oiling my long hair 2 day in a week.i have no sister and brother so my mom love me very much. but i have no idea for hair care and styles.mom use simple braid on me i feel boring for this same style.Cryevery one look my long hair and admire me they fully support meClap
my mom also priced my both ears and nose i did not now that what she want Confusedshe bought for me many sets of earing and nose stud of different styles. i want to see my mom happy because we love each other very much and we are alone. so i am happy for this. plz tell me some long hair styles buns, braids styles for school and work time even girly styles.i love girly long hair styles and also tell me some long hair care tips.earing and nose type which type suit for me. thanks waiting for your reply.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic