Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggest hair style for me please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raaj1312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raaj1312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggest hair style for me please
    Posted: November 04 2012 at 12:04am
Hello
I am a boy 20years old i have long hair of 4 feet.i love long hair. my mother want that my hairs grow fast more long she care for my long hair she oiling my long hair 2 day in a week.i have no sister and brother so my mom love me very much. but i have no idea for hair care and styles.mom use simple braid on me i feel boring for this same style.Cryevery one look my long hair and admire me they fully support meClap
My mom also priced my both ears and nose i did not now that what she want Confusedshe bought for me many sets of earing and nose stud of different styles. i want to see my mom happy because we love each other very much and we are alone. so i am happy for this.
Please tell me some long hair styles buns, braids styles for school and work time even girly styles.i love girly long hair styles and also tell me some long hair care tips.earing and nose type which type suit for me. thanks waiting for your reply.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:11am
individuals

Edited by Administrator - December 14 2012 at 9:39am
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 3:52am

i think curling from below will give you a new look and will make you look and feel different
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 12:59am
I think you should give an upward formation of your middle hair and all hair around your head are in downward formation. Keep your hair straight.
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 5:52am
You can tie all your hair at back with the band and make a nice looking ponytail. You can make braids with 3 or 5 plates. For care I will suggest you to use normal coconut hair two times a week at night, was it at morning. Don't let your hairs open maximum time it can harm your hair. You can also color your hair with some strips to give a cool look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic