Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Global Keratin Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Global Keratin Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kalmekrzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalmekrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Global Keratin Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
    Posted: November 11 2012 at 3:42am
I was given the opportunity to try out Global Keratin Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. GK hair sent me full size shampoo and conditioner to try and submit my review on the products.
Glossybox subscribers got GKHAIR moisturizing shampoo and conditioner in the September box.I had taken a break from my Glossybox subscription. I was so bummed that I missed out on the samples of GK after reading rave reviews about the GK products. So when I was sent full size bottles, I couldn't wait to try them out for myself.
This review is about the Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
The GK Moisturizing Shampoo smells so good. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and frizz free. My hair feels smoother and have experienced less breakage and fall out. I am able to go at least two to three days between washings. In the past with other products I would have to wash my hair daily to keep it from looking dirty. With the GK shampoo my hair looks freshly washed for several days. The shampoo is sulfate free which is a huge plus for me. I will definitely purchase the shampoo.
Here are some details about the shampoo:
Patented formula JUVEXIN shields the hair to protect from damage.
Repairs damaged hair.
Hydrates hair.
Leaves hair soft and shiny.
Sodium Chloride-free.
Sulfate-free.
The GK Color Protection Moisturizing Conditioner is one of the best conditioner I have ever tried. I've tried hundreds of conditioners, cheap and expensive -- this is the best ever. I have dry, color treated hair, and it's never looked so healthy! It leaves my hair silky, full of body and volume. It smells so good. After rinsing the conditioner from my hair with cool water I apply a pea sized amount to the ends of my hair as a leave in conditioner. My hair never looks greasy or weighed down. I have also used the conditioner as a co-wash. It works fantastic, I will definitely purchase the conditioner when I run out.
Global Keratin Moisturizing Conditioner is fortified with Juvexin, a special formulation of proteins which creates a shield over each strand, protecting the hair while repairing damage. Global Keratin Moisturizing Conditioner protects hair's natural properties while leaving hair soft and shiny after every wash.
Adds moisture.
Increases manageability.
No Sulfates, No Paraben, No Gluten, No Phthalates, No DEA, No TEA, No Petrolatum, No Paraffin.
Hair strengthening.
Color Preserving.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 8:06pm
Glad it worked for you! It is always nice to find a product that works well for your hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic