Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Meade
    Posted: August 24 2015 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

To bad they didn't include and haircut along with doing her color. If it had been up to me, she would had a haircut as well. Taking it above her shoulders.

Let's leave it to Robin to make her own hair choices.
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 8:41am
Well, DMB, I'm glad it wasn't up to you. ;-D
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 8:17am
To bad they didn't include and haircut along with doing her color. If it had been up to me, she would had a haircut as well. Taking it above her shoulders.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 7:57am
I like it. It's a nice change... but for 7 hours of work.. I'm not impressed. Some are the ends are basically white where it was either over bleached or the color didn't take.

My bet it it was way lighter than she wanted and they had to redo it... hence 7 hours.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2015 at 12:09pm
There is a video on her twitter page on August 17th showing clips of her getting her hair lightened.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2015 at 6:09pm
Looks like she went lighter...I also would like to see her go short or bangs (both!).  Why mess with perfection, some may ask?...why not? He He
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2015 at 6:13am
Robin looks good, I'd still like to see her go short. She'd had short hair before, time to go for it again.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2015 at 7:33pm
Looking good

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2015 at 9:52am
Is that a touch of blonde in front? Or just studio lighting? 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2015 at 6:55am
The extensions are back! And all is right with the world.

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2015 at 6:45pm
Yes. Scroll up to December 29 photo. Love her even more with extensions. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2015 at 4:38am
Did she change?
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2015 at 12:16am
Robin Meade's amazing hair extensions are gone again. Deeply sad sigh.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Still looking for a major change but she does look hot...as always
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:54am
Jackpot!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:31am
Another photo from Vegas:
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:23am
If there was ever a doubt that Robin Meade uses extensions, check her out on HLN this morning. She added many inches of hair for some concert performances in Las Vegas and has left them in for her news show today. Naturally, I love it. It looks so natural. She looks even more stunning than usual. I couldn't find a photo of her (yet) from today, but here is a photo backstage in Vegas on December 26 2014.

Here's a link to a video of one of her performances on December 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCuG0_A8tZk Somehow, her hair looks even longer today on TV.

Freword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2014 at 6:51am
Not at all
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2014 at 9:55pm
Sorry, anyone can have hair like that. It takes a ton to get to look like current Robin. She's very blessed. I doubt she'd have reached her level of success with the short style. She's very blessed.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2014 at 12:15am
She is gorgeous, but short hair would make her that much better
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic