Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In need of honest helpful suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cafynst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cafynst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In need of honest helpful suggestions
    Posted: November 17 2012 at 1:07am
Hey,
Ive started a new youtube channel aimed at helping women of all color on makeup tips, skin care, weaves/extensions, and fashion...

From products, to tips and tricks, my big difference is doing honest reviews on products and weave/extensions not just those (reviews of hair 1-3weeks max, wig wearing once in a blue moon ) types of videos, but ones, of 1,2 and 3 month reviews, workout in hair, sleep in it, etc...so that women get an honest opinion, same with other products etc, discuss how it reacts to skin, makes you shiny, etc...

But i dont know what else i should incorporate or what women of different ages are looking for, so please leave suggestions, please check out my youtube channel, and let me know what i need to improve on, each day ive taken suggestions and made changes, so leave honest and helpful opinions...

shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 9:57am
thank u but where is the link to it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic