Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions for thin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lex Drake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lex Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions for thin hair
    Posted: November 21 2012 at 1:28pm

Hair loss is when one looses on a daily basis more hair than is replaced by new and growing hairs.

There are a few factors that cause or contribute to hair loss, however genetic predisposition is definitely the main culprit

Many women globally are unfortunate to be  genetically predisposed to eventually have very fine and thin hair. In addition to that, everyday factors such as stress, toxins, diseases, nutritional deficiencies and chemical treatments also take their toll on the thickness of your hair over time. Our diets  play a very important role in how our skin and hair age. As we age, our hair becomes less plentiful, tired and frail. Hair loss can also be ushered in by hormonal imbalances, medications, and pregnancy can increase the chances of hair loss.

The scalp becomes more visible as the hair on our head decreases, especially in the crown area. The hair starts to look very thin sometimes causing bald spots to form. Most women that have these problems tend to suffer badly from the symptoms, and in a desperate attempt to fix the problem will look to products like scalp balms and hair styling products. However none of these products usually work.

Note:  This post has been edited to remove blatant advertising which is strictly not allowed on the HairTalk Forum.  This user has been banned and all advertisements removed  Thank you for not spamming our messageboards and for letting us know when you find ads.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 22 2012 at 11:13pm
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2013 at 8:20pm
I have hair fall problem too and I am completely broken . My centre line of hair has disappeared somewhere. I am wearing weave But is there any permanent solution for this.
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 2:50am
I would suggest you to go for Laser treatments which are providing better results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic