Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Should I add red/blonde highliths to my long hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I add red/blonde highliths to my long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raz25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raz25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I add red/blonde highliths to my long hair?
    Posted: December 14 2012 at 5:32pm
Hey everyone. I'd like to start by saying I used to have short hair all my life but after over one year of waiting I got it to be shoulder length. Normally you'll see me with a ponytail hairstyle but as you can see in the picture it looks a little bit like Cobain's hair if I don't tie my hair.

So, as in the title, do you think it would look better if I'd have blonde/red highlights? Thank you very much.

Edited by raz25 - December 14 2012 at 5:33pm
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2012 at 9:18am
The only problem with highlights is you have to have them maintained regularly forever. If you get behind on touch ups it will look goofy. I haven't known many guys who are willing to commit to that for the long term. You look pretty good right now. I wouldn't mess with it if I were you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic