Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help ! Need selling Advice ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairfan32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfan32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help ! Need selling Advice ASAP
    Posted: December 17 2012 at 8:34pm

My dilemma. I posted my hair online to sell and got an offer. The buyer insisted that I cut my hair and send a pic first then he would send payment. After I cut my hair the buyer said that he was not satisfied with the ponytail and backed out. I was so eager that I did not even get a name or sign a contract. Do I have any recourse? I still have my ponytail but now I may have a hard time selling it because it is cut already. Help!

Edited by hairfan32 - December 17 2012 at 8:45pm
hairfan32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfan32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 9:25pm

Please I am begging for anyone to give me some suggestions or tell me if OI am SOL.

Edited by hairfan32 - December 17 2012 at 9:28pm
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2013 at 7:24am
You should have thought of it earlier. You should have sent a sample not cut all the hairs...wait till the hair grows up and never do this again. That is only suggestion and option as well.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
Andie21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2013 at 11:49am
Hey there,

I would also advise you if you have info on them, and or emails with the "buyer" stating that they would purchase the hair from you, and to cut it off, to seek legal action. The emails themselves are enough of a "contract" for you to sue, and mostly likely win.

Hope that helps.
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2013 at 2:41am
Yeah I agree with the above. If you have any solid proof, there is a little hope.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic