Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amanda Seyfried

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2015 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Hmm....I know of at least one male suitor she would have if she went pixie short  Wink

Kramer?

KRAMER would be that suitor? That guy Gord might have gone for her with a pixie cut, but NEVER Kramer! Confused
As if...
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2016 at 10:07pm
Six months later...

amanda-seyfried-on-the-set-of-the-last-word-in-la-3416.jpg

amanda-seyfried-on-the-set-of-the-last-word-in-la-3416-17.jpg

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2016 at 5:11am
Very healthy looking hair.  Personally, I would like to see it shorter in the back and couple of inches shorter (just above shoulders), but the front needs something different - some type of bang would look good on her (her forehead is a little too prominent for me)
Is this for a movie?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2016 at 1:42pm
Must be: looks drab.
jug jug to dirty ears
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2016 at 2:32pm
A huge step in the right direction! Another 5 or 6 inches and it'd be an awesome cut! Keep goin sweetie!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2016 at 3:17pm
Yeah, I just think this is about the dullest, least-flattering style I've ever seen on anyone, especially a young, pretty actress. Borders on homely. I assume it's for a movie role and will change and all that.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2016 at 9:43pm
I agree; looks so healthy and I really like that. Plus ... her eyes don't look as big as they usually do.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2016 at 10:49pm
Crap. Looks like a fresh cut. Shortest yet. Crap.

amanda-seyfried-out-in-studio-city-32416-3.jpg
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2016 at 11:38pm
Hmmm
jug jug to dirty ears
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2016 at 11:40pm
It's not my favorite look, but it's cute and better than the over-volumed Bob from a few weeks ago.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2016 at 8:09pm
2 more inches and some bangs  (hee hee)
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2016 at 9:58am
A bit growth and work might help it, but I think the glory days are over for our girl Amanda. She used to be such a stand out and now seems ready to just blend in. I was about to say it may affect her career, but a quick IMDB check and she's got like 4 films and the new Twin Peaks series coming up, so maybe she knows what she's doing.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2016 at 10:50pm
And then there's this (Kramer are you sitting down?):

http://site.people.com/style/amanda-seyfried-cuts-dyes-hair-brunette-bob/

Can't confirm it's real, apparently. But I don't know why she'd wear a wig while walking her dog.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2016 at 7:01am
Coming in hopefully before Kramer has a heart attack -- If People magazine actually did journalism, they'd see she posted a week or so ago that it's a wig (a couple days before the pic they reference). Granted, I could be wrong, but I give this a 98% chance of being a wig. I guess she could have always cut it after playing with the wig, but I doubt it.

That said, cute look.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2016 at 10:39am
What Klaatu48 said...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2016 at 2:16pm
Bad reporting by People. Good reporting by you guys.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2016 at 2:29pm
Celebrity Hair Talk: FackCheck.org for famous people's hair news...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2016 at 2:51pm
"We take it seriously so they don't have to."
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2016 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Bad reporting by People. Good reporting by you guys.

We got your back Kramer!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2016 at 3:45pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3772519/Amanda-Seyfried-shows-brunette-bob-fringe-wraps-black-film-futuristic-thriller-Anon.html

Short and brunette!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic