Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thought

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thought
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I for one dont understand alot of the people (ladies & gentlemen)that post messages on this board or site.You can post that your a decent honest individual and nobody responds to you,but if you post something That you think creates contreversy everybody response,i tend to agree with one of the other folks on this board that most of you are not even ladies.And as far as karenS pictures in Portland i dont believe that all those photos are of you karen?I for one believe that all the people on this board are all males who like to play with peoples minds.If your married your considerno good,i thought this was set up to meet and contact honest people
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hi Rob,I am sorry to disappoint you...but all of the photos in the Gallery are of me. That is 100% my hair and I am 100% female. As far as the rest of the women here.....I personally know that several of the women on this site are actually women...I have talked personally on the phone to some of them.I have also personally met some of the visitors of this site. They have seen my hair and know that the Gallery photos are mine. (So Neil, if you are reading this, could you help me out here?)Jeff and I created this forum at the specific request of men who wanted to post hoping to meet a woman with long hair or who wanted to develop new friendships.This forum is free....in fact this entire site is free.No one has to post here, no one has to come to this site and this forum is what people make it. There are no guarantees in life. If you go to a church to meet a woman, there are no guarantees that you will. If you go to a bar, same thing. Even if you join a dating service, there are no guarantees.Jeff and I never promised any thing with this forum. We just tried to meet the requests of our visitors. If it is going to be a big hassle, we will just remove it.Karen> I for one dont understand alot of the people> (ladies & gentlemen)that post messages on> this board or site.You can post that your a decent> honest individual and nobody responds to you,but> if you post something That you think creates contreversy> everybody response,i tend to agree with one of> the other folks on this board that most of you> are not even ladies.And as far as karenS pictures> in Portland i dont believe that all those photos> are of you karen?I for one believe that all the> people on this board are all males who like to> play with peoples minds.If your married your considerno> good,i thought this was set up to meet and contact> honest people
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I, for one, know that Karen is for real. I've read her posts for a long time now. She's just real. No question. BTW, Karen...super pictures in the gallery. Your hair really has grown quickly!So.... To the negative whiners... BITE METo Karen and Jeff ... Please keep the board upTo the single women .... See my post "Say Hi To Me"To the guys pretending to be women ... Call 1-800-96-JERRYTo everyone else.... Keep smilin': ) Bill
Neil View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
> Hi Rob,> I am sorry to disappoint you...but all of> the photos in the Gallery are of me. That is 100%> my hair and I am 100% female. As far as the rest> of the women here.....I personally know that several> of the women on this site are actually women...I> have talked personally on the phone to some of> them.> I have also personally met some of the visitors> of this site. They have seen my hair and know> that the Gallery photos are mine. (So Neil, if> you are reading this, could you help me out here?)>> Jeff and I created this forum at the specific> request of men who wanted to post hoping to meet> a woman with long hair or who wanted to develop> new friendships.> This forum is free....in fact this entire> site is free.> No one has to post here, no one has to come> to this site and this forum is what people make> it. There are no guarantees in life. If you go> to a church to meet a woman, there are no guarantees> that you will. If you go to a bar, same thing.> Even if you join a dating service, there are no> guarantees.> Jeff and I never promised any thing with> this forum. We just tried to meet the requests> of our visitors. If it is going to be a big hassle,> we will just remove it.> KarenHi Karen,You requested some assistance, Ma'am. I am very happy to offer support and clarification in this matter. I was not going to talk about this publically, but a greater need has to be served.About a month ago, I was going to Texas (from Illinois) for a weekend car club event. I had e-mailed Karen about an idea I had for her and Jeff to consider. We even talked about it on the phone one evening and it was decided to try to get together for dinner after I arrived in Dallas.Well, it happened! I met Karen, Jeff, and two of their male business partners at one of their favorite Mexican restaurants. I can state positively that there were four guys and one very nice, long haired woman at the table. I had the shortest hair of the group, but they were great about not picking on me about it.Karen's hair, well folks, the pictures just don't do it justice. It is thicker, healthier, and prettier than the pictures show. It is a lovely color too. The Karen Shelton I met is the same long haired WOMAN that is in Gallery photos.Yes, we talked about long hair, websites, e-mail lists, commented on length of hair on the female wait staff and on customers. We even talked about cars and some other things.After a very enjoyable dinner (at least from my stand point), we headed to our cars, said our good-byes and parted. I feel fortunate to have had the chance to meet Karen and Jeff. They are nice people that are very busy, working their behinds off to make this a great website. They are trying to do the impossible task of pleasing EVERYONE!!To Rob,I reread all of your posts trying to figure out what to say to you. It doesn't matter whether you are a nice guy or not, what did you expect, that just because you wanted to talk to ladies about their hair or long hair that they would all line up wanting to correspond with you? "Oh, Rob, let me tell how I brush my long, silky, shiny hair". Or, "Rob, let me tell you about how I wash my long hair and try to keep it from getting sucked down the drain when I bend over to rinse it". You are too eager, pushy, and one-sided. If you did get any responces, I bet it WAS someone yanking your chain.Rob, send your wife some flowers, call her up for a date, have a meaningful conversation her, tell her you love her. In other words, "Get a life with HER".Stop these charges you have no proof of and stop these inane posts to this message board.Neil Anderson
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hi Neil,Thank you very much for your support and the confirmation of my hair. :-)Like you, I was not planning on speaking of our Dallas meeting publicly since it was really a private business meeting.So now that we are talking about it (thanks Neil) ...our meeting was great and the four or us all really enjoyed the opportunity to meet and talk with you about the business ideas. By the way.....I hope you are still working on them...I think it would be a really great idea....Jeff and I are always cautious about getting together with Internet folks because we have had a few bad experiences in the past which I won't go into....and there is also the problem of our heavy work schedules. Jeff and I have 5 jobs between the 2 of us. :-)So it was very nice Neil.....to have such a pleasant meeting with you and to talk about hair and cars and business. The very good experience with you has neutralized the negative experiences that we had before that. It is always nice to have good experiences to wipe out the less than positive.I really enjoyed all the old hair photographs you have and the books. Very impressive stuff. Jeff enjoyed the photos as well.Thanks for your kind words about the site. I know you can't please all the people all of the time....but I guess it is my nature to at least try.Thanks again Neil for your support and for your post. :-)Karen>> Hi Karen,> You requested some assistance, Ma'am. I am> very happy to offer support and clarification> in this matter. I was not going to talk about> this publically, but a greater need has to be> served.> About a month ago, I was going to Texas (from> Illinois) for a weekend car club event. I had> e-mailed Karen about an idea I had for her and> Jeff to consider. We even talked about it on the> phone one evening and it was decided to try to> get together for dinner after I arrived in Dallas.>> Well, it happened! I met Karen, Jeff, and> two of their male business partners at one of> their favorite Mexican restaurants. I can state> positively that there were four guys and one very> nice, long haired woman at the table. I had the> shortest hair of the group, but they were great> about not picking on me about it.> Karen's hair, well folks, the pictures just> don't do it justice. It is thicker, healthier,> and prettier than the pictures show. It is a lovely> color too. The Karen Shelton I met is the same> long haired WOMAN that is in Gallery photos.> Yes, we talked about long hair, websites,> e-mail lists, commented on length of hair on the> female wait staff and on customers. We even talked> about cars and some other things.> After a very enjoyable dinner (at least from> my stand point), we headed to our cars, said our> good-byes and parted. I feel fortunate to have> had the chance to meet Karen and Jeff. They are> nice people that are very busy, working their> behinds off to make this a great website. They> are trying to do the impossible task of pleasing> EVERYONE!!> To Rob,> I reread all of your posts trying to figure> out what to say to you. It doesn't matter whether> you are a nice guy or not, what did you expect,> that just because you wanted to talk to ladies> about their hair or long hair that they would> all line up wanting to correspond with you? "Oh,> Rob, let me tell how I brush my long, silky, shiny> hair". Or, "Rob, let me tell you about> how I wash my long hair and try to keep it from> getting sucked down the drain when I bend over> to rinse it". You are too eager, pushy, and> one-sided. If you did get any responces, I bet> it WAS someone yanking your chain.> Rob, send your wife some flowers, call her> up for a date, have a meaningful conversation> her, tell her you love her. In other words, "Get> a life with HER".> Stop these charges you have no proof of and> stop these inane posts to this message board.>> Neil Anderson
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Ottawa Male View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ottawa Male Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
> Hi Rob,> I am sorry to disappoint you...but all of> the photos in the Gallery are of me. That is 100%> my hair and I am 100% female. As far as the rest> of the women here.....I personally know that several> of the women on this site are actually women...I> have talked personally on the phone to some of> them.> I have also personally met some of the visitors> of this site. They have seen my hair and know> that the Gallery photos are mine. (So Neil, if> you are reading this, could you help me out here?)>> Jeff and I created this forum at the specific> request of men who wanted to post hoping to meet> a woman with long hair or who wanted to develop> new friendships.> This forum is free....in fact this entire> site is free. ....> , there are no guarantees> from Ottawa Male:Hi Karen, and Rob:Thank-you Karen for all your kindness and friendliness to us all, and your support of long hair for both women and men, girls and boys, if they want it.OM.>> Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic