Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I make my boobs bigger?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roxhow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I make my boobs bigger?
    Posted: December 31 2012 at 3:22am
I want to make my boobs bigger from a B to a C maybe. I do not want plastic surgery but I want
something that works and is not bad for me. Any suggestions?

Edited by Administrator - January 01 2013 at 9:57pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 9:40pm
There are a lot of things on the market to get a fuller bust. They have these jelly like soft pads you can insert into your bra that gives you a natural look and feel while increasing your bust size. Ask for them at lingerie stores or big department stores where they sell lingerie. Padded bras also help they have bras that are very padded that can make your bust appear larger. They also have bras with air pockets.

Visit some 'lingerie stores and inquire you will find something.

Good luck.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by roxhow roxhow wrote:

I want to make my boobs bigger from a B to a C maybe. I do not want plastic surgery but I want
something that works and is not bad for me. Any suggestions?

Hi roxhow, I just replied to your post about making your nose look thinner, you said you were a guy and were worried about wearing too much makeup. Interesting that you have breasts as well.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=71908&KW=&PID=542625#542625

If you are a guy, it will be hard to make your breasts look like a C unless you do some serious weights or are drastically overweight (hey, these things happen)

If you are a girl and need to make the breasts look bigger, try wearing a smaller padded bra that will push the breasts together.

Or, you can try to do pectoral (chest) exercises. I am not sure how truly effective these are though.

Good luck with that ;)
Susanmon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susanmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2013 at 2:01am
I think you can try to do pectoral exercises.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 08 2013 at 1:35pm
kfsteve391 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfsteve391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2014 at 4:50pm
I take herbs, use breast cream and a breast pump and do massages. A lot depends on your genes. If the women in your family have large breasts it may not take as long to grow yours. Unfortunately, the opposite is true also.
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2015 at 9:07pm
I prefer using external stuff like gels placed on bra. It's quite safe than undergoing risky procedures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic