Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karlie Kloss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 11:20am
What do you do when the whole world is (apparently) copying your hairstyle? Change it up:

http://www.dailymakeover.com/trends/poll/the-makeover-poll-karlie-kloss-tries-a-sleek-bob/

I think I like the "after" more, as the "before" seemed a bit too bland and messy to be considered an iconic cut. This one is edgier (did I just use that word?) and seems more fitting to her job and personality. And I like the weird part.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 3:23pm
The after scores way higher on my hotness scale.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 5:12pm
This is gonna be fun if she keeps changing things up this often.
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 9:35pm
Nice.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2013 at 6:57pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2013 at 1:13pm
Downgrade...I don't like bobs.

Edited by fatmoogas - February 16 2013 at 1:14pm
jug jug to dirty ears
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2013 at 2:34pm
still meh...rather generic bob, i expect more from a model
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2013 at 9:31pm
I respects everyone's decision, but downgrade...generic...that is a big stretch!  Hot, cute, sexy...that describes it better.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2013 at 4:21pm
I can see how in someone's opinion it might be a downgrade (not in mine), but generic? Yep, generic because there are hundreds of women looking like that running around my town...lol.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2013 at 12:26pm
I happened to see the Victoria Secret 2013 catalogue last night, and when I look at the "before" photo in the OP's message, I'll bet that Victoria's Secret execs are mighty unhappy about the cut.  Confused
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I happened to see the Victoria Secret 2013 catalogue last night, and when I look at the "before" photo in the OP's message, I'll bet that Victoria's Secret execs are mighty unhappy about the cut.  [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />

Very likely.
jug jug to dirty ears
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 5:28am
Totally awesome I personnally love it
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 6:59am
I can't imagine VS would be too upset -- she was in the VS fashion show after getting it cut, and you couldn't tell the long hair she sported wasn't hers. Wigs and extensions are so well done these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they were cool with it as long as there was enough real hair to anchor the fake, too.

(Heck, they even gave Lindsay Ellingson, who has long blonde hair, a brunette wig for a shoot for some reason a while back.)
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 11:20am
Perhaps you are right, but I've gotta say that had Karlie not gone for a chop, her hair would have been the most impressive of any of the models. IMO, all ofher photos would have been more eye-catching. Embarrassed

Edited by Bob S - February 20 2013 at 11:21am
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 4:21pm
Unsurprisingly, unless I missed something, Karlie appears in only one picture in the latest Victoria Secret catalog. Confused 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Unsurprisingly, unless I missed something, Karlie appears in only one picture in the latest Victoria Secret catalog. [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" /> 

A rather weird style for a top model to get. The style is a little frumpy--even if the body under it isn't.

Now that Kramer has left us, you take on the mantle of long hair champion Bob. Be careful, as it's already worn out Gord and Kramer!
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2013 at 7:45pm
Here's how she goes out in public. How do you like her now?

Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2013 at 7:52pm
She'd get an unwitting turnaround-glance from me if we passed one another on the street, so I guess I like her just fine?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2013 at 3:26am
I don't like stick insect models. No doubt she's a good clothes horse.
jug jug to dirty ears
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2013 at 6:14am
she posted on instagram: do you recognize me?...my hair grew a few inches backstage

http://instagram.com/p/eAyvtnESlJ/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic