Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karlie Kloss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karlie Kloss
    Posted: January 01 2013 at 5:59pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2013 at 7:36pm
I think it's cuter when her bangs are brushed forward, but, overall, I'm going to call it a push... I'd bet on a quick growout, and no massive rush to the salons (I mean, it looks cute, but there's nothing that screams every woman will want it).
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2013 at 8:23pm
I like how you notice the face more, but may be due to the color change...I'll go with a push also (though I prefer the shorter style)
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2013 at 11:41pm
Like the longer style on this one. Oddly, at the same time, think it would look good shorter.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 1:19pm
Here's a shot with more bang

HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 1:46pm
Much better than the first pic.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

Much better than the first pic.

Is it?
jug jug to dirty ears
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Is it?

Absolutely.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 8:39pm
lol fat... better than the first pic of the short hair. Still going with the long style as the best.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 11:27pm
Models have their hair altered all sorts of ways of assignments. Are we looking at the same photos? This change was in no way better. She went from glamorous to run of the mill.
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 8:37am
Going with Kramer on this one.

The second pic is better than the first, I do like the bangs, but overall don't see an improvement. Models are all about looking feminine, sexy, glamorous, and I think the new length, color and bland styling lost ground in all those categories.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 12:30pm
     With the long hair, she looks like someone who could be a "super model", whatever that is. But after the haircut, no way. Dead
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 5:47pm
HAWG
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 2:29pm
The Karlie

Edited by Michael1 - February 08 2013 at 9:27am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 3:16pm
Couldn't get your link to work but I found this and hope it was what you were trying to post.

HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 7:33pm
meh...not impressed, not blown away, but don't hate it either.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 3:20am
Don't get it. The Rachel was a bit unusual, but lots of girls have this rather bland style.
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 10:40am
I'm with fatmoogas on this.  Exactly how has a straight up bob with bangs caused a sensation.  There's nothing new, interesting, or cutting edge about it.  And it's not like it's bringing the bob "back" since the angled bob still hasn't gone through it's death throes yet.  I just don't get it.

At least "The Rachel" looked different from anything out there at the time...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 2:10pm
I don't think that it's the way the cut looks; it's that she cut it.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 4:07pm

Comparing this whatever-it-is to The Rachel is an insult to The Rachel.

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic