Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Conditioner do you use

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Conditioner do you use
    Posted: August 09 2016 at 5:12pm
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser is an excellent conditioner. I use that daily.
Shannon D. Bax
salon5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salon5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2014 at 1:20am
Aussie Deeeeep 3 minute miracle is a classic deep conditioners is best at this time for me. this conditioners make Australian aloe and jojoba oil smooth your damaged hair in just three minute.  
hairdressing salons
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 9:34pm
You could try the Tresemme conditioners, they usually come in big bottles and you can get the one for whatever hair type you have. I also like the split end remedy conditioner from this brand.

The is also the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration conditioner. You can purchase it in large bottles and its rather good for a cheaper brand.

There is also the Aussie moist conditioner line, they have large bottles which are very affordable.

I also like the Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner which is about $3.19 at Walmart but they don't sell them in huge bottles.

Personally I only use these to de-tangle my hair but I use rather expensive conditioners for deep conditioning from upwards of 40 dollars for a small jar so these are the only cheaper brands I can think of right now that sell big bottles for low prices and you can find them easily.

Hope that helped some.

dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 7:11am
I was wondering if there is a cheap but good conditioner(lather, a little goes a long way) in the 32. oz to bulk size range that can be bought at a nationwide store(not online if possible due to shipping cost)? I don't see any on Costco's site, so do they have any at the brick and mortar walk in stores?
I'm thinking about $2.50 for every 20 oz. at most(for a really good conditioner) is a fair price to pay.
Or what's a good cheap brand(with no major junk) to use? thanks.

Edited by dude20 - January 02 2013 at 7:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic