Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pixie Right for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tandjeansmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tandjeansmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pixie Right for me?
    Posted: January 02 2013 at 1:58pm
Hi. I need help with making a decision on whether to get a pixie or not, and if you think the cut will work for me, a few style suggestions please? Here's a little info about me:

I'm a t-shirt and jeans, minimal to no makeup mom with straight dirty blonde hair (naturally, but want to dye). I shower every other day, and I'm a blow dry and go gal. I've had hair as short as my chin before. When it's been short, I've always had it just long enough to pull back in a ponytail, but now I'm considering a pixie.

What I want: easy. Easy, easy, easy!
Hair out of my face when I look down
Side swept bangs but not in my eyes
No neck shaving/trimming

Thanks in advance!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 2:13pm
If you want easy to get ready than a pixie is probably for you
If you are concerned with how you look...then depending on your features a pixie may or may not be for you.
If you have delicate features you can do a pixie
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 4:48pm
How about one of these?
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic