Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Totally open to completely change my hair. Ideas?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Totally open to completely change my hair. Ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashleyrenee7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleyrenee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Totally open to completely change my hair. Ideas?
    Posted: January 04 2013 at 3:56pm
So heres my current hair

Any ideas? I'm up for anything. Color, cut. I prefer long though.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 10:48pm
I think you should cut it to the top of your armpits.  Normally I would of said shorter (chin length) but you said you prefer longer hair.  Maybe a swooping bang would be good and more of a change. Colorwise it is hard to tell from the pics (looks a little different in each of them)...but to me it looks like a nice color with highlights. 
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2013 at 12:21pm
I would have to say go for a chin length bob if you're up for it. It would definitely be different and I think you could pull it off pretty easily
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 8:32am
Super Blunt Bangs just above your eyebrows!! That would look super with the length. Also get it all cut blunt one length, maybe take like 3 inches off the length.

Edited by lovebobs - January 07 2013 at 8:32am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
SharonEl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharonEl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2014 at 4:29am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I think you should cut it to the top of your armpits.  Normally I would of said shorter (chin length) but you said you prefer longer hair.  Maybe a swooping bang and would be good and more of a change. Colorwise it is hard to tell from the pics (looks a little different in each of them)...but to me it looks like a nice color with highlights. 

I have hair like this too. I'm thinking about cutting it to chin length.

Edited by SharonEl - February 18 2016 at 10:35am
Smaxwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smaxwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 1:26am
Do it, SharonEl! It would look cute 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic