Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saving personal ads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saving personal ads
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hello, Karen & Jeff,I noticed a lot of old ads have been removed, and that mine is at the bottom now (ie - next to be deleted). It's a rather long ad ... having taken the request for more specific information to heart ..., but I'd rather not have to rewrite it all. Is there a way to repost it with a newer expiration date?BTW - are there _any_ women from the No. California/Bay Area region reading these postings? I've noticed a predominance of central/mid-western individuals contributing to the board.--Bruce
Glenn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
> Hello, Karen & Jeff,> I noticed a lot of old ads have been removed,> and that mine is at the bottom now (ie - next> to be deleted).They're still there, Bruce--you can customize your display with the Search/Customize Display at the top of the Personals. Set it for a longer display period--like Eons, and they'll all appear.Glenn
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Yes, they are still there.I recently changed the default display as the number of messages was getting too high and causing the server to slow down. Am currently looking for new software to handle the discussion boards, but can't find anything that I really like better that this software.Jeff.>> They're still there, Bruce--you can customize> your display with the Search/Customize Display> at the top of the Personals. Set it for a longer> display period--like Eons, and they'll all appear.>> Glenn
xoom!
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
D'oh!!! Thanks, Glenn. Thanks, Jeff. (That's what I get for not reading titles ... "28 of 192")--Bruce> They're still there, Bruce--you can customize> your display with the Search/Customize Display> at the top of the Personals. Set it for a longer> display period--like Eons, and they'll all appear.>> Glenn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic