Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Love Hair Accessories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laorali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laorali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Love Hair Accessories
    Posted: January 06 2013 at 9:30pm
I love hair accessories.

Edited by Administrator - January 09 2013 at 5:33pm
julia002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julia002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 10:08am
Me too.  I can't believe how many great options there are.  Do you have a favorite type of hair accessory? I personally love barrettes of all sizes, headbands and banana clips.  
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 1:13pm
I'm with you Julia.  I am addicted to hair accessories.  I wear them every day and have them spread all over my house, in my car and in my bathroom.  I tend to wear either hair clips or headbands but sometimes I use bobby pins.  
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
MicHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MicHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 4:28am
I am with you on that issue. I love my plastic headbands barrettes and side combs. I am happy that Karen helped me in this wonderful world of fashion. I just wish I could find the goody barrettes with the teeth under the edges. They worked so well in pulling a section of hair from the front to the back
time for change
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 7:45am
Hi MicHB,

Thank you for your kind words.  I personally could not live without hair accessories.

Please email me customercare@hairboutique.com with attention to Karen with any photos you might have of the hair accessories you are looking for. 

I will be happy to look for what you might want.  I can't promise that I can find it but I do know a lot of places to look.

Unfortunately Goody has a habit of discontinuing things rather quickly but sometimes I can find similar if not identical items through out distributors.

Thanks so much for all your loyalty and support. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 07 2013 at 7:47am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
gotgold5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotgold5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2013 at 11:52pm
I will be dependent on head of hair components. MY PARTNER AND I use them each day and possess these distributed around my house, within my automobile and also within my toilet. MY PARTNER AND I have a tendency to use both head of hair movies or perhaps headbands yet at times I take advantage of bobby pins.
sarahshair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahshair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2013 at 2:50am
I also love hair accessories. I specially like hair clip,headband,banana clip.Without these  accessories i can't manage my hair.....

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 15 2013 at 10:42pm
Krista$5Paparazzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krista$5Paparazzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2018 at 6:41pm
Me too ladies! I am in love with the Paparazzi $5 hair accessories we offer to salons and clients! I work with so many salons and stylists who stock the accessories because the clients love it so much.I am Independent Consultant 180858 and would love to work with any of you in stocking your salons.

Edited by Krista$5Paparazzi - July 04 2018 at 6:42pm
Paparazzi $5 Jewelry Imdependent Consultant 180858
MarsyFlames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarsyFlames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2018 at 9:05am
Originally posted by sarahshair1 sarahshair1 wrote:

I also love hair accessories. I specially like hair clip,headband,banana clip.Without these  accessories i can't manage my hair.....

Same here. Can't stop even if it damages my hairCry

Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic