Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Books Are Your Reading Now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wowjiajungold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wowjiajungold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Books Are Your Reading Now?
    Posted: June 25 2013 at 2:55am
Digital machines are classified depending on how they are used. Nevertheless, machines of one type can be used for other reasons as well. The most well-known kinds of digital machines are bathing room, kitchen area or meals, mailing, aspect of range, wallet dimension and lab digital machines. Lately, machines have been taken to the next stage and are able to create other computations aside from bodyweight. These machines are termed as intelligent machines and can determine calories and other healthy details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Diablo 3 gold  | WOW GoldRunescape Gold
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 11:11pm
I have a kindle and I have an app on my IPad that I have downloaded books on but I don't read too many books electronically I prefer to have the actual book so I can lend it to my friends and add it to my home library. I use to have the Pandigital e reader and it was terrible and never worked right so that one is sitting in a closet somewhere.

I just finished reading The Red Tent which I thought was a great book. Right now I'm reading The Book Theif.
ikkqd1455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikkqd1455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2013 at 8:01am
Do you read actual books or from a reader like the Kindle or similar?

What are you reading now?

Edited by Administrator - January 24 2013 at 2:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic