Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tape In Hair Extensions.. Best Brand?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tape In Hair Extensions.. Best Brand?
    Posted: January 23 2013 at 2:25pm
We have come out with a new tape hair. It has the same high quality remi hair that our Bliss extensions have.  We are based out of Spokane, Wa.

ColoristJamie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColoristJamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2013 at 7:47pm
I am new to the forum world but am trying to research online and thought itd be nice to get opinions from actual stylists in the industry! I currently use Hotheads tape-in hair extensions and I absolutely love them! The quality of hair, the method, the durablity- everything except the cost of the hair. I know you get what you pay for but there HAS to be a similar line of tape in extensions, good quality but for a more realistic price. I am located in Vancouver, WA and people just wont pay the cost of hair + my cost to apply. theres no way I have found to get the hair and make money on this service. My current base price is 650- 250 of that is what I charge to apply but am at a commission salon so I only get half of that. Please give me any input you have on other brands/companies! Thanks so much !
XO... JAMIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic