Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ombre

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hymye0397 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hymye0397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ombre
    Posted: January 25 2013 at 1:28am
I have read that the dip dye trend is dying down. But what about Ombré? Hot or not?

Edited by Administrator - January 25 2013 at 7:44pm
elumencolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elumencolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2013 at 10:35am
The trend is towards a more subtle version , with not such hard contrasts between roots and midshafts and the ends.

To me the sombre is much prettier than the ombre, the result is more natural and subtle. Rather than having dark midshafts and roots and bright blonde ends.

LJWolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2013 at 11:11pm
I found this link for you. They have some beautiful different variations of Ombre...below is the link..I apologize for the double post. :(

Edited by LJWolf - November 14 2013 at 11:19pm
LJ Wolf
LJWolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2013 at 11:18pm
I'm sorry..Here is the Ombre link. The above is balayage..http://us.lorealprofessionnel.com/inspiration/ombre-nature-collection
LJ Wolf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic