Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matted hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimmerz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matted hair
    Posted: January 31 2013 at 6:12pm
Hi, I have micro bead extensions, I'm having new ones fitted on sat so Friday night my husband is going to take my old ones out for me, only prob is I can feel on some of them the new hair which has grown feels like its twisted and matted, what is the best way to detangle these matts when the extensions are out? Is it just loads of conditioner and loads of brushing and combing?
Thanks
Kim
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2013 at 11:59pm
Im sure you figured it out but I use coconut oil and massage all the hair and scalp, let that sit for a few then start to comb in small sections until it all gets detangled. When I do a pull up on clients that have some matting in certain areas like where they sleep on one side more than the other I just comb out that single piece reapply the extension and so on for all the ones that need the extra combing. 
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic