Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cut hair to stay up in front with no product (pic)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cut hair to stay up in front with no product (pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StarvMarv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarvMarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cut hair to stay up in front with no product (pic)
    Posted: February 17 2013 at 5:05pm
I'm a guy. I've always had to use a wax or pomade on my thick hair to get the front of it to stay up. To me, it was fine. But, I went to a barbershop in Brazil and the guy cut it in a way that the front would stay up by itself. It wasn't too short or too long, the sides he used a 2, and the top he cut with scissors.

But the front would stay up. I let it grow for a bit, but when I cut it here in America, the stylist cut it like always. The front would stay down, and I have to use a wax or paste to get it up. This is fine, but the other way makes it so it doesn't come down as often even if I use the pomade.

What can I tell my stylist to do, or what can I do at home (without screwing up my hair) to get this to work, without having to fly to Brazil every month to get that cut.

Only image I could find. (Top was shorter, but you get the idea for the front)
http://tinyurl.com/ato7ahq

Thanks!

Edited by StarvMarv - February 17 2013 at 5:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic