Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me find a new hairstyle.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrBlueSky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBlueSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me find a new hairstyle.
    Posted: February 23 2013 at 10:28am
Hey there, Lewis here. I'm a 17 year old guy and I'm absolutely sick of the way my hair looks. It doesn't seem to have a style anymore, and everything that I seem to have tried in the past hasn't helped with that very much. I find it incredibly difficult to get anything to suit the look of my face and the shape of my head, and as such I've had pretty much this same mess of a hair "style" since 2003. That was when I was at primary school. I have absolutely no idea what to do next, and it probably doesn't help that I can't stand the way I look anyway.

So, I've looked on the web and found this forum, in the hope that within this post someone will suggest to me a good hairstyle to replace this current mess that I have now. As a quick note, I don't want to go any shorter with my hair. I've just had it cut the other day and I can't stand this length as it is. I also despise these pictures that I've uploaded, but please be nice. Please attach your own photos of what you would reccomed if you can, as that would give me a clearer mental image of what it might look like on myself.

Front

http://i47.tinypic.com/2cymy38.jpg

Side (Both are very similar so there's not much point in uploading both)

http://i48.tinypic.com/28jhv6.jpg

Back (Sorry it's not a very good photo)

http://i50.tinypic.com/ml465e.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MrBlueSky - February 23 2013 at 10:30am
rajendran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajendran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2013 at 2:21pm
Don't go anywhere to get the new hair style. Actually I have gone through with one of the hair website. For styling your hair you need not to go some where, you can get different hair style from your home itself. It is simple by "Instyler rotating iron". Instyler rotating iron gives you a different styles with your hair. Style that may includes straightening, curling and softening. Found really useful on Instyler rotating iron.

Here is a link that might be useful. Instyler

Edited by rajendran - March 25 2013 at 2:24pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2013 at 4:40pm
Personally, I think going shorter would be the way to go, but since you do not want to go shorter - I would say you probably would have to go much longer to get it to look better - at least not so messy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic