Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair is an expression of yourself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair is an expression of yourself
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Hello Joseph,Thank you for your nice compliment.
joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
> I been reading your messages. I thiink people> today men and women are scard to express themselves> as society tells us what we should look like.> I live in a very conservative part of Canada.> I used to think that way and I learned that my> thinking wasn't right. I think today when people> take pride in their looks they attrack people> around them and they become the influence not> the society.Great message.Its refreshing to hear open mindedness.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
I been reading your messages. I thiink people today men and women are scard to express themselves as society tells us what we should look like. I live in a very conservative part of Canada. I used to think that way and I learned that my thinking wasn't right. I think today when people take pride in their looks they attrack people around them and they become the influence not the society.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic