Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOOKING FOR A MALE WITH A HAIR FETISH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOKING FOR A MALE WITH A HAIR FETISH
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:43pm
I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING, PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT WOULD BE SO EROTIC...SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
Nicola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:43pm
> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...HI! I'm Nicola, I'm living in Italy. I'm 23 and have a huge hair fetish. Clipping your hair should be wounderfoul, but at least at the time little bit hard thus you live in LA!!!!!!!But it should be nice excange some mail if you like.Hope to hear from you soon,Nicola
Bun Man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bun Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:43pm
You said you had hair down to your waist. Why cut it? What a waste of natural beauty. I didn't realize that women had fetishes. Please post pics on TLHS web page of your beautiful hair "BEFORE" you cut it. Do you have any pics of your hair fixed in a bun or updo?> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
Geoff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hello bun lady. Oh my god, I just found this site and am having a heart attack. I can't believe that there are women out there that have long hair and want men with a hair fetish. Drop me a line. I'd love to play with your hair, drown in your hair, then cut it off. I aggree that would be most erotic!!!! funk347@mailexcite
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hello Mary,Why would posses you to want to cut your hair? YOu spent years growing it.>I hope its not because you broke off with a boyfriend. Its not worth it. You want to play out a fantasy buy yourself a wig and pretend but don't cut your real hair!!I am a strong believer that women should have long hair as it adds elegance, beauty. It represent so much for us.I can believe you are passionate as you are Italian . Can you please tell me what is the problem that makes you want to cut your hair? I am telling you if its a man that hurt you in life the hell with him and keep the hair.I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
Wendell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:45pm
I love ladies with long hair. Love to run my fingers through it and brush it. Enjoy such pampering? Email me SAC39@hotmail.com.....anxiously awaiting....> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
JWLaArea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JWLaArea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...Hi, athletic, tall, caring(midwest values), sensual, educated neighbor by the beach wants to know a little bit more about you.
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> I AM A PRETTY SINGLE LADY IN MY EARLY 30' S,> I AM ITALIAN, LIVING IN LA, VERY CARING, LOVING,> PASSIONATE, ROMANTIC.> I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A SINGLE WHITE MALE IN HIS 30'S> TO SHARE MY HAIR FETISH.> I HAVE A LONG BLONDE HAIR, DOWN TO MY WAIST,> BUT MY FANTASY IS TO HAVE A MALE THAT WOULD TEASE ME> UNTIL HE FINALLY CUTS MY HAIR REALLY SHORT.... THAT> WOULD BE SO EROTIC...> SO, IF YOU UNDERTAND MY FEELING AND DESIRES,> PLEASE WRITE ME BACK, WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL> REPLY BACK TO YOU. IF YOU WANT SEND ME YOUR PHONE> NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK...> HOPE TO FIND MY PRINCE ONE DAY...
Wendell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:47pm
I have always been fond of ladies with long hair. No matter where I see a lady with long hair, hanging down her back, past her butt, always gets my attention. Don't really have a preference as far as color goes but do prefer the straight hair style. Over the years I have dated ladies with long hair and most of them enjoyed having their hair brushed and played with. At first, I was not willing to do it but later learned how relaxing and erotic it could become.. brushing a ladies long hair, shampooing it, braiding it, etc. As you can tell, I am very romantic and affectionate and if the lady happens to be the same, it could and usually leads into a nice romantic and passionate evening. Would love to hear from others who have the same desires and interest.
Mike Suzio View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Suzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:47pm
I love a girl with thier hair shaved on the sides and in the back. id love to shave it for you
Pep View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:48pm
HiI,m looking for pic's of girls or women washing her hair or been washed in a backward sink, at home (in the kitchen, in the bathroom...) Is very erotic for me.Thanks a lotPep (Spain)
offshore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2012 at 1:30pm
I am very inerested. I have been looking for a woman with long hair for years. I am also from Louisiana.
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 12:25am
I was not accommodating to do it but after abstruse how adequate and imitative it could become.. abrasion a ladies continued hair, shampooing it, braiding it, etc. As you can tell, I am actual adventurous and affectionate and if the adult happens to be the same, it could and usually leads into a nice adventurous and amorous evening. Would adulation to apprehend from others who accept the aforementioned desires and interest.

offshore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 1:32am
Please e nail me at sammy_t8@yahoo.com
offshore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 6:29am
Can u please e-mail me at sammy_t8@yahoo.com
jakeliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakeliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 12:26am
on the sides and in the back. id love to shave it for you

offshore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offshore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 3:41pm
How long is your hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic