Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

very long silky thick hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Geoff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very long silky thick hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hello.I have a long hair fetishI'd love to penpalLiving in Vancouver BC Canadadrop me a line if you're a woman with long gorgeous hair that'd like to correspond...
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
> Hello.> I have a long hair fetish> I'd love to penpal> Living in Vancouver BC Canada> drop me a line if you're a woman with long gorgeous> hair that'd like to correspond...Hello Mr. Canadian living in BC. I am your neighbor in the prairies. One guess. I live in the coldest province in Canada.
Hello Diane from Sask. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Diane from Sask. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hello Diane drop me a line. do you have long hair? let me play with it? Hey drop me a line at funk347@mailexcite.com ps. no I better not, that's just naughty!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
> Hello Diane drop me a line. do you have long hair? let> me play with it? Hey drop me a line at> funk347@mailexcite.com ps. no I better not, that's> just naughty!Hello! You call yourself a Canadian. ( teasing)Saskatchewan is not the coldest Canadian Province. Oh come on. Think about it? ( teasing)I am telling you those tropical BC people ......You want to play with my hair??
Geoff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hey you won't let me play with your hair until I tell you the coldest Canadian province, Well, diane, That's not fair...How am I supposed to think straight when I'm being teased by a gorgeous woman with long beautiful hair... NWT? talk to you later... I think the tropical weather in BC must have turned my brain to mush, lol.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Hey you won't let me play with your hair until I tell> you the coldest Canadian province, Well, diane, That's> not fair...How am I supposed to think straight when> I'm being teased by a gorgeous woman with long> beautiful hair... NWT? talk to you later... I think> the tropical weather in BC must have turned my brain> to mush, lol.Hold the thoughts here. I said the coldest province in Canada. The North West Territory are not part of the provinces. (LOL)
geoff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
What Manitoba? Or possibly one of the Maritimes? Say Newfoundland... Besides, the question is wack, in that there are different definitions implied in the term coldest provence. The coldest mean temp.? The coldest day? And yes, I knew that NWT is a territory, you're just a tease> Hold the thoughts here. I said the coldest province in> Canada. The North West Territory are not part of the> provinces. (LOL)
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> What Manitoba? Or possibly one of the Maritimes? Say> Newfoundland... Besides, the question is wack, in that> there are different definitions implied in the term> coldest provence. The coldest mean temp.? The coldest> day? And yes, I knew that NWT is a territory, you're> just a teaseI am not teasing you I wanted to know if you knew which Canadian province has the coldest temperature and the most vicious storms in the Winter. Now you guess two province which one is it? Think. (LOL)
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> I am not teasing you I wanted to know if you knew> which Canadian province has the coldest temperature> and the most vicious storms in the Winter. Now you> guess two province which one is it? Think. (LOL)I will actually mislead some people the maritimes is not a province. It a group of provinces in the East coast. Now the prize is that you can count your blessing that you live in the tropical part of Canada and you don't need to plug in your car in the winter. Okay Mr. Canada I can only live in one province you mentioned too many of them in your posting. ( lol)
Whatever, see ya later. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whatever, see ya later. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
I'm tired of this game, if you want to talk, tell me which province you're from and be done with it, if you're going to be stubborn, then maybe I'll see you later... I know Ms. Canadian, that you'll have no problem stringing sweet guys along with this one, as you are addressing a message board with your long gorgeous hair knowing that most of the men reading these notes have serious hair fetishes. I wish I could be rid of this distracting compulsion. love, ashleyteasing you I wanted to know if you knew> which Canadian province has the coldest temperature> and the most vicious storms in the Winter. Now you> guess two province which one is it? Think. (LOL)
It's Ashley not Geoff, i was shy.. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote It's Ashley not Geoff, i was shy.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Hey there what's up. Diane, A don't know what the coldest province is. What are you putting up for treasure, if i find the answer? Man you are a mastermind head tripper, love Ashley> I will actually mislead some people the maritimes is> not a province. It a group of provinces in the East> coast. Now the prize is that you can count your> blessing that you live in the tropical part of Canada> and you don't need to plug in your car in the winter.> Okay Mr. Canada I can only live in one province you> mentioned too many of them in your posting. ( lol)
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Hey there what's up. Diane, A don't know what the> coldest province is. What are you putting up for> treasure, if i find the answer? Man you are a> mastermind head tripper, love AshleyOh Ashley!You should participate the hair discussions etc. What color is your hair and how long is it? If you have long hair you can also participate in the long hair site.
Hey there Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hey there Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Diane, I'm a male, my name is from england. What discussions? you mean down the page? Are you from quebec?Were you referring to those horrendous ice storms?> Oh Ashley!> You should participate the hair discussions etc. What> color is your hair and how long is it? If you have> long hair you can also participate in the long hair> site.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Diane, I'm a male, my name is from england. What> discussions? you mean down the page? Are you from> quebec?> Were you referring to those horrendous ice storms?I can't believe this the plots thickens. I thought you quit guessing as you mention I love stringing sweet men along. Isn't that what you said? Heck I want to know if I was insulted or you were teasing me.Quebec is not considered one of the coldest provinces. Yes they did have horrendous ice storm which ruined many lives..
Ash. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Shit, Diane. You're driven me nuts. Tell me about your hair again... did you say it was long? Alberta? I friken don't know, and you're a naughty woman stringin' a sweet guy like me along. I wan't you to wrap your gorgeous locks around my nuts and slowly kiss my penis. See!!@ you're makin me crazy. I just had to tell you one of my desires... later, you beautiful gal..............shit, love ashley> I can't believe this the plots thickens. I thought you> quit guessing as you mention I love stringing sweet> men along. Isn't that what you said? Heck I want to> know if I was insulted or you were teasing me.> Quebec is not considered one of the coldest provinces.> Yes they did have horrendous ice storm which ruined> many lives..
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Shit, Diane. You're driven me nuts. Tell me about your> hair again... did you say it was long? Alberta? I> friken don't know, and you're a naughty woman> stringin' a sweet guy like me along. I wan't you to> wrap your gorgeous locks around my nuts and slowly> kiss my penis. See!!@ you're makin me crazy. I just> had to tell you one of my desires... later, you> beautiful gal..............shit, love ashleyAshley you are a sick guy. You need a life!!! I don't think you are that sweet to communicate with me like that. YOu need manners.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Ashley,Settle your hormones down... Sexually explicit descriptions and talk is not acceptable here. Please refrain from further use of sexually explicit talk.This forum is intended to allow people of simular interests to meet. Please take it offline if you want to be more explicit.Thanks,JeffThe Hair Boutique
xoom!
Ash. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
Yep your right. I sincerely apologize, Jeff and If I return I'll keep my hormones in check, Thanks for the feedback, this is a ligit board.Diane, I don't feel I'm a sick puppy, although I can definately understand your view. I'll work on my manners, And, to you Diane, I apologize for that outburst. Regretfully but Respectfully logging off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic