Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deborah Norville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deborah Norville
    Posted: March 05 2013 at 12:54pm
She tweeted the following today:

"Sitting here at the hair salon debating whether/how much to cut my hair!!!???"

and then followed it up with this one:

"Sitting here with @stephenknollny as he works his #hair magic on me! Tune in @InsideEdition to see the result"

She's been inching shorter and shorter lately; can't wait to see what she had done.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2013 at 9:48pm
Screen caps, not that great; new hair, I like.

HAWG
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 9:35am
Love the length, layering, volume, and the flip/feather style.  All of which are very flattering.  Haven't been paying attention to Deborah prior to this, so how much of a change is this actually?
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 11:51am
I looked at some past photos of her and she's rarely had super long hair; mostly kind of variations on shoulder length (and maybe a bit longer), though she's quite often had short hair.

I'd say it's not much of a change in terms of length--but it is styled very nicely.

Edited by fatmoogas - March 06 2013 at 11:52am
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 1:04pm
She probably lost five or six inches on this last cut.
HAWG
kristna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 8:58pm
SmileHer hairstyle suits her very much.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 2:14pm
Posted this picture with this caption earlier today

"Just whacked my hair off! Sitting w @StephenKnollNY as he snips away!"

and here's the finished product

will have to catch the show but I think I like it.

Edited by HAWG - February 06 2014 at 2:38pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 2:42pm
I can't wait to see it "semi-live"
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 5:13pm
I like it. She'd look great with a shorter style as well.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 5:34pm
Imo, downgrade. I thinkl it ages her a fair bit, and is pretty blah when compared to the pics above.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 12:41am
She looks AMAZING!!! Schwing!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 9:58am
I can't decide. I miss the volume and length from before, but this is cute and I like the bangs.

For all the endless explanation stylists give when they cut a celebrity's hair, isn't this just a basic chin-length bob with bangs?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

For all the endless explanation stylists give when they cut a celebrity's hair, isn't this just a basic chin-length bob with bangs?

Au contraire, this is a LAYERED chin length bob with bangs.  Much like her Twix bars are cloaked in chocolate.  Completely different process. Wink

As for the cut itself, to me, this feels like an attempt to get me excited about beige paint.  You can put it on the walls of a beautiful room and not  necessarily make the room unattractive.  But, ultimately, I'm only going to be gobsmacked by beige paint if I'm wondering why you changed the really cool shade of paint the room had before.

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - February 07 2014 at 12:32pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 12:28pm
Well, I believe that the bob is a decent hairdo on her. But I still think that she did herself no favors. At 55, I think her longer hair was very beautiful and exuded youth.  The corporate talking head look will turn fewer heads. Sleepy  
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 2:34pm
I think she looks great both ways but prefer the new cut. The new do looks very cute (would love to see the back)
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 3:04pm
Looks ok but she has a very pretty and young face if that makes sense...think could pull of something a bit edgier.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 10:06pm
I saw her show. She even read some Tweets. Two were complimentary. The other (which I would have sent) wanted her old hair back. She said sometime change is good. Not so much here.
Who has more fun than people?
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 10:46pm
2 thumbs up!!!! Been waiting for her to go shorter again. Think she looks great!!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2014 at 1:06pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2014 at 1:37pm
Very cool of her to post that. I am trying to talk my wife into the cut. She says she likes it but been down that road before which ended in disappointment when she never got her haircut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic