Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pgh, Pa Femme iso females with a lust for women's hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pgh, Pa Femme iso females with a lust for women's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pgh, Pa Femme iso females with a lust for women's hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
Pittsburgh,Pa Femme iso Females with a lust for women's hair.I am a female looking for other femme women who have a healthy adoration for women, their hair and hair styles.I enjoy women's manes, hair pieces, falls, wigs and anything dealing with women's hair.My interest in women's hair spans many styles, lengths, colors, textures. From flat straightened hair to thick, full and volumized hair and everything in between.I collect hair photos and I'm very fond of the 70's and 80's bouncy & full bodied, big poofy sprayed stiff and thick bobbed hair styles.I look forward to hearing for all women with the same adoration for women's mane's as I have.I would also love to meet personally with Women and T-women from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.I am willing to forward my photos to any one who sends me their non-professional, "G" rated photos. No ecceptions.Thank youAli
~*~Alisha~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic