Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ISO man to cut my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISO man to cut my hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
Hi!! I have long blond hair that almost reaches my waist. But I'm getting tired of it and would like it cut short. Any man in the Kansas City area that would take his time and cut it slowly? I'm not sure how I feel about you using clippers, but I might consider it. Thanks!!
Cathy
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
FROM MarkI live in Nebraska,I do not live in Kansas City.What texture of blond hair do you have. Also what is yourage? Are you scared of the beauty shops? I know manybeauty shops give drastic haircuts. Most of the timemen are more humane.Cathy you do NOT need barber clippers for a short haircut.What kind of short hair style do you have in mind?If you cut your hair short,do you want to grow your hairback out to your waist again. Why do you want a man to cutyour hair. You are very wise to cut your hair slow,andhave a man measure your hair,and then tell him how muchyou want cut. Do you trust any ladies to cut your hair?It takes highly skilled person for clippers. I wouldstrongly suggest staying away from barber clippers.>
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
FROM MARKCathyIf a man runs the barber clippers thru your hair,it wouldmost likely be with a one inch butchguard. How do youfeel about running barbers clippers thru your hair downto one inch all over? Most men think of buzz cuts orcrew cuts,with barber clippers. Are you looking forto be sheared to one inch all over? THINK IT OVER,AS FAR AS YOUR FEMALE IDENTITY WITH A BUTCH HAIRCUT.The key question is would you lose your female identity.Yes it would be very sensous for me to run the clippersthru you waist length hair. No question,it would reallystimulate me to run clippers thru your hair,but think itthru and let me know your decsion, It is very scaryfor a lady to have hair sheared. IT IS A BIG decision
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
> Hi!! I have long blond hair that almost reaches my> waist. But I'm getting tired of it and would like it> cut short. Any man in the Kansas City area that would> take his time and cut it slowly? I'm not sure how I> feel about you using clippers, but I might consider> it. Thanks!! Cathy, I would love to be the one to have the honor of trimming your tresses. I would start by gently brushing out your long locks and discussing what you would like me to do. Then I would dampen your hair and section it up. Then the moment of truth! Scissors or clippers?Call me and we'll talk. This could be fun for us both. Whatever you decide, I would love to know the outcome.
Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2000 at 2:20pm
Cathy, I would love to be involved in your haircut if you would let me. I'm also in Neb. but familiar with KC. If you want a caring, slow, and fascinated hand and don't mind talking about why you want to cut your hair a bit beforehand, please email me.
bon jovi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bon jovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2000 at 12:04pm
hi if you gotta getta a haircut short go all the way babe g i jane
riverbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 1:43am
wish was closer would love to do cut for you
htowncutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowncutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2003 at 9:40pm
Hey, Cathy. I am from Houston, TX. I dont know how you feel about that being close but if you would like to chat and maybe think about letting me cut it please email me. I would love to talk to you
sizzerzz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sizzerzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 3:45pm
Cathy if you still want a man to cut your hair........Im the one!! Its my dream to find you and to treat you like the queen you are while getting your haircut. I live an hour away from KC.
please email me if you are interested. At sizzerzz@yahoo.com
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 10:34pm
Cathy posted this in Jan. 2000.
Why are you knuckleheads still responding to her?
Geez Louise!

Anyway; Do you really think you are going to get to cut her hair?
tina
riverbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2003 at 1:09pm
would be great helping you with cut.would start with scalp massage then shampoo and then nice slow cut anyway you would like it.
Bob & Danielle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob & Danielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 8:23am
My wife and I would LOVE to trim your hair very slowly at the same time! I'm sure you can imagine all the hot, sexy possibilities! Please let us know soon! We are in raytown!!
ladycutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladycutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2003 at 4:19pm
I would love to slowly cut your long hair---where are you from---do you want to schedule an appointment now---Rp
did you say not too short???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic