Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking a lover who LOVES long hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Pete View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Hi Imari,I abosolutely love long hair, I have ever since I was very young. What I love now is the way long hair looks when swimming. Do you swim, and if you do, do you wear your hair out so that it flows in the water. I would assume also that it takes a lot of looking after as well, if you lived in Australia I could help you look after it, washing it, and brushing etc.Talk to you soonPeteI'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> Imari
Del Romeo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Imari.I found your message enchanting and charming, especially your desire to wed in a medieval castle. I am, believe it or not, a strong, romantic, rebellious, insightful, instinctive, intelligent, and chivalrous 29 year old male with "smoldering good looks." My skin is olive/mocha, my hair is black and my eyes are light brown and framed with impossibly long dark eyelashes. It was not my intention to ever leave a message on one of these boards, but you disrupted that completely. I truly hope that you will grace my (nervous)step forward with a request for more information, which I will gladly offer immediately.~Del Romeo
WD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:55pm
Dear Imari:Your message on the personals board of the Hair Boutique was puzzling as well as intriguing. I asked myself, "Could this woman be real?" Then I concluded that it doesn't matter. If she (or he!) is a hoaxer with a good prose style, it would be an annoyance. If she were real, it could be wondrous.Certainly I understand you seek a man who loves long hair. Many men would have no patience for the care it requires and no understanding of your enjoyment of it. Years ago, a woman I dated, who had had surgery and was unable to lift her arms fully, taught me to work with her hair. I was fascinated by the intimacy of doing so. The communication achieved blended sensuality, emotion and thought and conduced to an intimacy of a sort I never experienced. Such complex communication is more often shared between women than between a man and a woman. This intimacy was, in the beginning, frightening.Back to hair, I have noticed that long hair often gets battered by sun, soaps and blow driers. The best solution I have encountered is protein treatment followed by a wet roller set and drying under a warm, never hot, drier. It is time consuming, but the result is glorious. As to style, hair as long as yours can be woven into buns that will stay up better than a twist. Such elegant styles were popular in the 60's, and were made famous by a Parisian stylist named Alexandre who did them for movie stars. For a wilder, freer, contemporary look, a mass of corkscrew curls will never fail to astonish. The most eye-catching style I ever saw on very long hair was a "half-hitch" knot, beneath shoulder level, below which the lower portion of hair was flipped into a cascade of curls. Very chic, very rich.Tantric lovemaking... Is this not the coupling of man and woman without vigorous intercourse? It requires complete emotional and intellectual communion to be pleasurable. For coarser natures, it would be boring, if not incomprehensible. Is this how you understand it?As for me, I am in the printing business. My other activities are wilderness photography and writing. I am writing a last draft of a thriller that Warner Books almost bought. The book has violence, sex and international intrigue in Miami, Madrid and Medellin.I adore cooking. Favorite cuisines are Mexican and Indian. Am currently working on a quick version of coconut curry sauce for chicken. I add habanero, serrano, jalapeno and scotch bonnet peppers to many dishes, and blend curries and chile sauces. I enjoy baking bread. Cracked wheat with soy grits is my best. Black bread with whole rye kernels is in development.I was raised in this country but studied in Spain am fluent and literate in Spanish. I read history extensively. Years ago I got rid of television (I was watching too much) and now listen to news and commentary on streamed audio through the Web, mostly BBC, public television and NPR. I love the freedom the Web gives to listen to programs whenever you want rather than on the broadcasters' schedule.A Salt of the Earth-type woman? I understand this as a woman more intuitive than intellectual, with an innate understanding of human physicality. Such women are mercurial in temperament, yet unfazed by life, death, birth and sex. Those I have met are comfortable with men and do not have the resentment and anger toward men that is so common. Are you such a woman?In any case, it grows late. I have enjoyed writing you and imagining who you are. So, whether you are dream woman or plausible prankster, good night.swd3@earthlink.net
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:55pm
lovely message, Imari. If you are ever in England, I would love to meet you. I'm an artist (painter/printmaker) and who knows what you could inspire me to??!! Bets wishes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic