Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking a lover who LOVES long hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking a lover who LOVES long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for long haired females and different hair styles on them. I need a man who is creative with a great imagination, sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like the feeling of a man running his fingers through my hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask me where I got my "hair extentions" but I explain to them that it's all my real hair because it is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns, silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking, reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals) and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic. I am not concerned so much with what you look like on the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38, very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and long eyelashes. I have been described as "The Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that means if you know. As a child I participated in a few child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for years, but I have been the model for some silver jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams is to find someone with whom I can try "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from commitment if I met the right one. A long and very detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me. I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other. I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on a star every night to find the right "ONE" that is out there especially for me.Warmly,Imari
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> FROM MARKYES I love ladies with long hair. I like to talk abouthair. Long hair is my favorite topic. I would be interestedin corresponding with you. I am a single man,who has neverbeen married. I am looking for meeting new long hairedladies. I would like to hear from you.>
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
> I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> Imari
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:52pm
yes i love long hair on a woman i like to trim and brush to take care of it....please contact me i am in the boston area thanks
lynda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
> I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> Imari5'6 and 120 lbs with a 40d bust? how much of that 40d is silicone? hmmmmm....
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
yes i do love long hair i would never get tired of talking to you about your long hair ........i would like to help you wash and take care of it and i would loe to run my fingers throu it
Manny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
> I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> ImariHi Imari,Unfortunately, you didn't mention what part of the country you're from! I'm from Ohio, turning 44 soon, and am of Greek descent -- very similar to Middle Eastern culture in some ways like cuisine & music (yes, we like belly dancers too). I'd love to touch your hair & run my fingers through it, and have you use it to turn me on. I have some ideas I'd like to have played out. . . Anyway, I have to tell you that i'm in a very bad marriage & would like to get out. Don't know if you'd consider a married guy or not but I thought what the heck, might as well try. I work in the electronics industry but am also a part-time musician. I sing in a semi-professional choir (classical music), do some choral writing, and have also played in jazz bands, etc. I'm a pretty well-rounded guy, I love ancient history, sports, trivia, you name it, plus I love (no, make that CRAVE) long haired ladies like you. I'd like to know more about you and hope to hear from you, and if we can't meet, at lease we can exchange e-mails or whatever.Manny
Johnny View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
> I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> ImariCome on guys....do you believe this BS? If its to good to be true, it probably isn't!!!!
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
*sparkling smile* Actually, it's all me. Runs in my family. My mother is well-endowed up on top and you should see my aunts-one of them is an all-natural F-cup. I am against the practice of surgically-enhanced body parts like silicone or saline bags. Very unhealthy and can damage/deaden those precious nerve endings we treasure.> 5'6 and 120 lbs with a 40d bust? how much of that 40d> is silicone? hmmmmm....
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
I am sorry you feel that way, but I am for real. I have three pictures of myself online to prove it that I send only to friends. Peace.> Come on guys....do you believe this BS? If its to good> to be true, it probably isn't!!!!
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Hello Mark. Thank you for the response.> YES I love ladies with long hair. I like to talk about> hair. Long hair is my favorite topic. I would be> interested> in corresponding with you. I am a single man,who has> never> been married. I am looking for meeting new long haired> ladies. I would like to hear from you.
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Thank you for your most pleasant message. I do enjoy the feel of a man washing my hair.> yes i do love long hair i would never get tired of> talking to you about your long hair ........i would> like to help you wash and take care of it and i would> loe to run my fingers throu it
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Manny,Thank you for your long message with facinating details about you. Indeed, you sound very interesting. I am very sorry to tell you this, but I must be honest with you. I just can't get involved with a married or attached man. Not even through email correspondence. I hope you understand. Thanks again and all the best to you and yours.Imari> Hi Imari,> Unfortunately, you didn't mention what part of the> country you're from! I'm from Ohio, turning 44 soon,> and am of Greek descent -- very similar to Middle> Eastern culture in some ways like cuisine & music> (yes, we like belly dancers too). I'd love to touch> your hair & run my fingers through it, and have> you use it to turn me on. I have some ideas I'd like> to have played out. . . Anyway, I have to tell you> that i'm in a very bad marriage & would like to> get out. Don't know if you'd consider a married guy or> not but I thought what the heck, might as well try. I> work in the electronics industry but am also a> part-time musician. I sing in a semi-professional> choir (classical music), do some choral writing, and> have also played in jazz bands, etc. I'm a pretty> well-rounded guy, I love ancient history, sports,> trivia, you name it, plus I love (no, make that CRAVE)> long haired ladies like you. I'd like to know more> about you and hope to hear from you, and if we can't> meet, at lease we can exchange e-mails or whatever.> Manny
Imari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Thank you for your message, Jim.> yes i love long hair on a woman i like to trim and> brush to take care of it....please contact me i am in> the boston area thanks
larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
I wish to compilment you Imari on your complimentts to each person, you show an innner warmth. I'm sure if you said short hair you wouldn't have had all the compliments to give. If you had stopped at " do you like to trim hair?", you would have gotten the same amount of responses. As you stated it is the inner side that makes a person not external. Although long hair is nice if you get caught naked in a snow storm or such. My question is does sensual massages include the format called hair caressing in a scented candle light arena? The care of the sole and the hair is important. If you want to reply email direct, just passing though thid area.
Victor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
> Come on guys....do you believe this BS? If its to good> to be true, it probably isn't!!!!ROFL! The classid phrase, of course, is, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" (too good to be true, that is). There is a local ad that always gives me chuckles. It says, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is." (is true?). Yours, of course, uses there sentence structure, but phrased correctly. :-)
lynda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
> *sparkling smile* Actually, it's all me. Runs in my> family. My mother is well-endowed up on top and you> should see my aunts-one of them is an all-natural> F-cup. I am against the practice of> surgically-enhanced body parts like silicone or saline> bags. Very unhealthy and can damage/deaden those> precious nerve endings we treasure.ok...loks like you got the lucky genetics...all the fat goes to your (pick a word). a moment of silence for all the others not so fortunate as we! *laugh*
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Hello Imari,My name is Tim and I absolutely adore long hair on a woman. If you are looking for a man that will adore you and you glorious mane then look no further. I know that you have received many response' to your ad some good, some bad.I have longed to find someone such as you, one that is also looking for for some one to share the intimacy of caring for your long tresses. I would love to be the one to spend all my time washing, brushing ,braiding and being creative with your hair. To answer your question Yes I do trim hair, and I guarantee that's all I would do.You sound like a very caring,sensitive, and romantic woman who only wants to love and be loved.Its hard to sit here and say I'm the perfect one without first getting to know you and you to get to know me. So if I have sparked just a tiny spark of interest in you please respond,and we can go from there. I look forward to hearing from you.Sincerly,TimP.S. A good thunderstorm on a dark night is about as romantic as it comes as long as you have a cozy firelight or candles and some romantic music to go along.
sam s. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam s. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
> I wish to compilment you Imari on your complimentts to> each person, you show an innner warmth. I'm sure if> you said short hair you wouldn't have had all the> compliments to give. If you had stopped at " do> you like to trim hair?", you would have gotten> the same amount of responses. As you stated it is the> inner side that makes a person not external. Although> long hair is nice if you get caught naked in a snow> storm or such. My question is does sensual massages> include the format called hair caressing in a scented> candle light arena? The care of the sole and the hair> is important. If you want to reply email direct, just> passing though thid area.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
> I'm looking to meet with someone who truly longs for> long haired females and different hair styles on them.> I need a man who is creative with a great imagination,> sincere, and I seek someone who will never get bored> with talking about hair or touching my hair. I do like> the feeling of a man running his fingers through my> hair. I find it very relaxing but also exciting...it> makes me tingle. The tips of my hair now touch my> calves so it is pretty long. It is a deep natural> reddish brown in color with some waves and lots of> shine, bounce, swing, and flow. I never plan to cut> it. It is all one length. People come up to me and ask> me where I got my "hair extentions" but I> explain to them that it's all my real hair because it> is. The ends could use a trim. Do you trim hair? I'm> interested in decorative hair ornaments, braids, buns,> silk scarf head wraps, batik ribbon ties, laquered> chop sticks, ringlet curls, and the use of small metal> bells incorporated into hair styles that ring sweetly> with each move I make. My interests are Middle Eastern> culture, belly dancing, music, exotic cooking,> reading, sandalwood incense, sensual massage by> candlelight, horticulture, painting, (I sketch and> paint pictures of parrots, jaguars, and other animals)> and nature trail strolls on lazy Sunday afternoons> hand in hand. I want a man who thinks getting married> in a medieval castle at night in the rain is romantic.> I am not concerned so much with what you look like on> the outside. It's your heart and honesty that matters> to me. I am 120-130 lbs., around 5'6", 40D-26-38,> very healthy, mostly white but my grandmother is> Persian. I have "soulful" big brown eyes and> long eyelashes. I have been described as "The> Salt of The Earth-Type of woman" whatever that> means. Maybe you could write me and tell me what that> means if you know. As a child I participated in a few> child beauty pagents but haven't done pagents for> years, but I have been the model for some silver> jewelery my friend made for photographs so I guess> people consider me to be photogenic. One of my dreams> is to find someone with whom I can try> "Tantric" lovemaking with some day. I have> never tried that. I'm loyal to my friends and have a> zest for life-do you? I would not shy away from> commitment if I met the right one. A long and very> detailed letter stating who you are and all about whom> you're looking for is what could spark my interest. I> do like detailed letters. Race, age, and looks are> wide open. Your economic status is unimportant to me.> I will respond if I feel we are meant for each other.> I hope all of you find whom you're seeking. I wish on> a star every night to find the right "ONE"> that is out there especially for me.> Warmly,> ImariI can only say that to hear a woman describe hair and her love of long hair...is very exciting. In this day and age with women opting to go with short hair, finding a womanwith long hair that isn't threatening to cut it off at a drop of the hat is incredible. I have had a passion for long hair as long as I can remember. Having read that you also enjoyhaving your hair played with , well I would love to be that man should this prove to be fruitful. There is nothing as pleasurable and enjoyable than that of stroking the hair of awoman. The feel, the touch, the over all experience is almost overwhelming. Almost all the women in my past found it hard to understand that a man could have such a passionfor hair...at times I heard a lot of ..."stop talking about my hair, stop touching my hair so much etc.", so on that subject we could talk for hours .Now a little about myself. I am a 29 year old white male. Slightly muscular build, although not at the peak of athletic excellence at this time due to my two jobs that I workas a Graphic Artist. (I have read that artist in general have a passion for hair because of all the beauty that it embodies.) I have fairly short black hair and usually a little stubby in the beard area. (less time to get ready and more sleeping time if I skip the shaving part) I willbe happy to tell you more and share pictures of myself should you be interested in continuing this...and I hope you will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic