Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

salt/pepper hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salt/pepper hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:55pm
I notice no one writes about salt/pepper hair. Is this a topic or a natural color not many care about.I happen to have salt/pepper hair and am fairly young, been graying since early 20's. Would like to meet others with same to share tips or get tips. Richard Gere are you there? I just love your hair, lol.
Gaston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2000 at 4:28am
Amy, I had my first gray hairs @ 22. I am now a male in my 30`s. Sometimes I like the George Clooney look, sometimes I feel "old". Depnds on what mood I am in I guess. Anyway, I lived in Chicago for 8 years, and one day, on the "L", I saw this 20something girl with salt and pepper hair, sort of like mine. Ihad to get off and go to work, so I didn`t get to chat with her. What a shame! I remember,years later, she was one of the sexiest women I have ever seen! I don`t know, but I suspect you look good too.=) Anyway, if you ever want to chat, my address is jeffrsn@msn.com.
SHELLIE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHELLIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2000 at 11:37pm
Reply to message: 4.1011.1
AMY, I FEEL THE SAME WAY, BUT I TRIED TO COLOR MY HAIR, OOPS, DONT DO IT.
cutter72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutter72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 5:59pm
You know what looks really sexy? Very short, sometimes buzzed short salt/pepper hair. Wow, so very sexy!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2000 at 7:25pm
Reply to message: 4.1656.1
No disrespect to your opinion but how was it relevant to this discussion? :-)

It`s like your boss appraising your job performance and then digressing by telling you that he read the newspaper backwards that morning -- or something equally unrelated.
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 11:05am
Reply to message: 4.1011.1
Amy, consider that having gray hair can be a sensitive subject, especially for young women. I’m in my early 20’s and my hair are almost completely white but i like it and i don’t want to dye, it’s a pity that unlike Gaston as far as i know there isn’t some young actress with gray hair to identify myself, i suppose i have to be content with Barbara Bush :-)
Cathy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic