Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> Oh, well, I guess everyone's entitled to their own> opinion. When I first posted I knew there would be> some people who wouldn't believe me, but there are> others who do. I just hope that I've inspired some> people. Take care.> JayneJayne, Your hair sounds beautiful. I am trying to grow mine out. It's very short now. I just started the HC37.Diane
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!> Jaynethink time for a cut then.......
chioma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chioma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!> JayneHello, Jayne....can i see your pic? I have a very strong hair fetish, and i wish i can meet you and handle your hair, i'm from NJ and you?...Interested? Let me know:)
Brian Bosco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Bosco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
Is that "someone" in the showqer, or just your hair in the shower?Brian***********************************> Well, I've got someone now who loves to play with my> hair, braid it for me, help me wash it in the shower.> Jayne
Brian Bosco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Bosco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
Wo-o-o-h!! Yer gettin' me all tingly Jayne. Any pics?Brian************************************************> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!> Jayne
Jayne Latondress View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> Wow, he is a very lucky guy and I just want you to> know that I am very, very, very jealous of him!And I am a very lucky girl to have him. I don't know if I told you this already, but his name is Mike. He really enjoys running his hands through my hair, and we have showers together and he helps me wash my hair. By myself, it takes me about 10-15 minutes to wash my hair, but when he helps me, it only takes half that long. And already my hair is almost 33.5 inches long, and getting longer all the time! It is now down to my lower thighs, and before long, it will be down to my knees. I'll keep you posted on my progress. On Sunday morning Mike and I are going to be washing it again. My days for washing my hair are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. I always air-dry my hair, which takes close to 3 hours. It's a lot of work to take care of, but it's worth it. When I go out, people are always commenting to me about it, and I get a lot of looks. Well, it's late, I should be going to bed. Take care and write back soon.Jayne.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> Well, I've got someone now who loves to play with my> hair, braid it for me, help me wash it in the shower.> JayneWow, he is a very lucky guy and I just want you to know that I am very, very, very jealous of him!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:57pm
> I got something that mesures 9 inches too but,like> yourself,I don't need to show any proof,coz everyone's> gonna believe it!> DUH!Oh, well, I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion. When I first posted I knew there would be some people who wouldn't believe me, but there are others who do. I just hope that I've inspired some people. Take care.Jayne
Unregistered
Unregistered
> It still sounds absolutely gorgeous Jayne, wish that I> could see it and brush/play with it for you!> JohnWell, I've got someone now who loves to play with my hair, braid it for me, help me wash it in the shower.Jayne
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Jayne,> You should post up some pictures of it. It sounds> really> really really beautiful!> Always good to know that there are women out there who> esteem the beauty that is long hair.I'm glad that I can share my story with so many people. Hopefully this will inspire others to keep growing their hair, or convince those with short hair to grow theirs long.Jayne
Chris J. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!> JayneJayne,You should post up some pictures of it. It sounds reallyreally really beautiful!Always good to know that there are women out there who esteem the beauty that is long hair.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!> JayneIt still sounds absolutely gorgeous Jayne, wish that I could see it and brush/play with it for you!John
peewee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peewee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
> Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you> know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from> knee-length. And still growing!I got something that mesures 9 inches too but,like yourself,I don't need to show any proof,coz everyone's gonna believe it!DUH!
peewee
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Latondress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:56pm
Hey there everyone! Just dropping a note to let you know that my hair is now less than 9 inches away from knee-length. And still growing!Jayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic