Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Surprise For My Friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crystal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Surprise For My Friends
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:58pm
Last Friday night I decided to play a trick on my husband and a few of my friends. I went out after work and bought myself a great big 10-gallon hat. My husband was out with some buddies so I brought the hat home and hid it under our bed.Then Saturday morning, my friends called me to go shopping for the afternoon. I got the hat out from under the bed, went into the bathroom, and I tucked all of my hair up underneath this hat. Then I came out of the bathroom and went downstairs where my husband was eating breakfast. He saw me wearing the hat and immediately said, "What did you do to your hair?" I said "Oh, you know, I was getting tired of it, I decided to cut it all off really short." Just then he started to get angry, because when we got married I said that as long as we were together, I would never cut my hair. When he started to get angry, that's when I took off the hat. All my hair spilled out and we both laughed. Then we repeated it for my friends. Everyone had such a fright. I loved it!
Crystal
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:58pm
So let me get this straight, he saw you come to breakfast wearing a giant cowboy hat and his first question was "What did you do to your hair?" Yeah, that makes sense.Wondering why I'm even wasting my time responding to this obvious crap,JFRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic